chapter 4

(Michael)

Since there was no important project to progress with, the office held 'The Event' starting from this Friday. It was trip where all the members would go to a particular location and would enjoy the scenery and the games going to be held there. I had to definitely go as I was the kind of the head and I should atleast be present there. It not compulsory for me to participate. This tome we planned to journey to Regent's park. Of course many of us would have gone there before but its fun going there again together. I will be able to take a few beautiful pictures of nature. George says i'm an enviromental freak but its just that sometimes you can't deny on admiring the beauty of nature. Thats exactly why we have to conserve nature.

When I was on tour on my own natural dreamland in my head, Isobelle came in. She gave a T-shirt which was to be worn on the day of 'The Event'. There were four teams. They were basically the groups who would go on the journey together. When the games were to be played and when someone has won, his/her points will be added to their team or group. There were four colours. Blue,red,yellow and green. I got blue. I politely asked Isobelle which team she was in. She answered back 'Green'.

Then came the day of the trip. I wore my blue T-shirt and then met mom before leaving. She packed lunch for me and told to enjoy and come back safely. I wouldn't really mind eating outside food but I actually prefered mom's food. I'm used to it and mom makes so many varieties that I don't like missing any meal. Mom used to say that dad knew good cooking too. When she used to make food for him and it din't really have a very good flavor he would still consider it as the best dis he's ever tasted. He loved my mom so much. He was the one who taught mom to cook and look she's an professional chef now! I wish I could taste dad's food too.

When I reached office, my team was waiting for me. With a small prayer, we set out on our journey. The duration of the journey was for a days. We will start our journey at nine in the morning which is just a few minutes away and will be back by nine in the night.

Soon we reached Regent's park and all of us split and went roaming around the park. It was a pleasant place to visit and spend the day. Isobelle came along with me and we went around clicking pictures and talking. It was different and actually fun spending time with her. Sharing common interests and knowning the small likes of other people actually helps. I could actually consider Isobelle as a friend now. I felt free to talk and share things with her now.

Then it was lunch time. The cuisine was chinese. I liked it because it was spicy and appetizing.  

'Sir, how's the food?' asked Lindsey, who was one of my junior.  

'Its really good.' I said to her, enjoying the spicy noodles and chicken lollipops I took. 

'I arranged for it since you like eating spicy food.' she said. 

'How do you know I love spicy food?' I asked her. 

'George told me' she said and then left as she was needed immediately by the other members.

Then George came and sat beside me. He was in the red team so I couldn't meet him. 

'How's the food?' he asked the same.

'Its good. By the way, why did you tell Lindsey I liked spicy food?' I asked George.

'For my pleasure.'

'That's not an answer.'

'She has a big crush on you so I told her.'

'What the hell!'

'Yup! But unfortunately she fell in love with you and not me.'

'You like her?'

'Yes a lot!'

'Then ask her out.'

'Nop!'

'Why not?'

'My choice.'

'Fine.'

'So whats up with Isobelle?' George whispered into my ear.

'What do you mean?' I whispered.

'You like her right?'

'No I don't'

'We'll see about that.' said George.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

A/N

Hope you like this chapter. Comment, vote, promote, fan you guys if you like this book till here.

~Angela98