chapter eight

trigger warning- blood, homophobia

travis

cam led travis into cam's room where no one was allowed so travis could cool off. cam paced around the room while travis stood, leaned against the wall trying not to throw up. eric walked in and shut the door behind him, leaning against it. cam looked behind him at eric, and the shorter boy gave a small nod to cam.

cam nodded back and turned to travis, walking towards him. travis tried to step around the tall boy but was met with hands on his shoulders forcing him back against the wall. "who the fuck do you think you are?"

travis thought for a second, "pretty sure i think i'm travis."

he punched travis in the stomach, "stay. the fuck. away. from cooper. got it?"

travis slumped to the ground and clutched his stomach, attempting to breathe. an evil smirk grew on the other boys' faces as they watched travis gasp for air. cameron kicked travis in the rib and travis yelped in pain.

"you. are a fucking faggot." cam spat.

"and you deserve to rot in hell for trying to make cooper one too," he kicked travis in the same spot, a groan escaping the hurting boy's lips. cameron pulled him up into a sitting position and travis looked at eric, who only stared back at him blankly.

cameron's fist met travis' face again and travis thought he might throw up.

"if you go near him, this'll happen again. remember that, faggot."

he punched travis straight in the nose.

cooper

cooper left the girl right after travis and cam walked in. he couldn't get travis' face out of his head. he looked terrified. heartbroken even. he wandered around looking in rooms, when he saw cam and eric walk out of cam's room, "have you guys seen travis?" they both shook their head as cam closed the door behind him. "that your room, cam?"

"yeah. just don't want anyone fucking in there," he laughed.

cooper nodded and continued his walk around the house in search of the smaller boy he came here with. cam and eric walked away from cam's door, talking amongst one another. once they got downstairs, he walked over to the door and opened it, peering inside.

cooper almost threw up.

he ran inside, hastily shutting the door behind him, and crouched next to the curly-haired boy laying unconscious on the floor. cooper took travis' limp arm and felt his wrist for a pulse, which he found relatively quickly. he sighed a breath of relief, examining the rest of the boy for any cuts, bruises, or blood. he had a bloody nose and luckily that's all cooper could see.

he stood up and turned around, grabbing his phone and pulling it out. he called carson and heard a groan from behind him.

"what's up, cooper?" he heard carson's voice shouting over the music.

"carson please come upstairs and go into the second room on the left. please," cooper began to panic. he heard an "ok" before carson hung up the phone.

cooper paced around for a second before a small knock could be heard from outside the door. "carson?" cooper questioned hopefully, praying it wasn't cameron or eric.

the door opened and carson peaked his head in, walking in and shutting the door behind him once he saw cooper. he looked around the room for something wrong when he noticed travis on the ground. his eyes widened and he looked at cooper, "what the hell happened to him?"

"i have no idea. we gotta get him home. will you help me please?"

"yeah."

the two blondes lifted up travis and walked him towards the door, cooper opening it once they reached it. cooper hoped that they didn't see cameron or eric on their way out.

the boys struggled a bit getting travis down the steps, but it wasn't anything that they couldn't handle. they got over to the front door and cooper opened it, letting the boys out. they walked over to carson's car, which he had generously let the boys ride in. they laid travis across the back seat and cooper hopped into the passenger's seat. cooper gave carson the address and he drove them back to cooper's house. they got out of the car and dragged the unconscious boy up to cooper's room, laying him on the bed.

"thank you so much carson," cooper handed carson 20 dollars.

"it's no problem, but i can't take your money," he put his hands out to decline.

"please take it, you helped one of my best friends," he put the money into carson's pocket himself.

carson nodded and smiled, "i can tell you really like him cooper, like actually like him."

cooper felt a warm blush bloom across his cheeks, and he scratched the back of his neck, "yeah, please don't tell anyone else carson."

"of course i won't, coop. you're one of my best friends," he smiled and grabbed his keys, leaving and shutting the door gently behind him.

cooper began stripping travis down to his shirt in order to get a better look at his wounds. he walked to the bathroom to grab things he needed to preform first aid. he got back to his room and sat on his bed next to the curly-haired boy who was laying unconscious on cooper's bed. he cleaned up travis' bloody nose, and put some cream on some other cuts on his face.

even with all his cuts and bruises he looks angelic.

not right now cooper, now is help time.

cooper lifted up the boy's shirt to him examine for any bruises, when he saw travis' ribs.

oh shit what the hell happened to him?

he was bleeding a bit, so cooper grabbed a gauze pad and put it over travis' big bruise, putting medical tape on it to hold it in place.

he finished his work and was about to go put the first aid things away when he heard a small groan come from behind him. he quickly turned to see travis' eyes flutter open, a flash of pain run across them when he tried to move.

"trav it's okay, it's just me," he placed the first aid things on his bedside table and sat on the edge of the bed. "do you remember what happened?"

travis thought for a second.

"cameron and eric."

woah hey guys! i almost just called you chat and i don't know why. just wanted to say sorry for the late chapter. thank you all for reading and ill try to get another chapter up within a few days. corona break things. say good morning to sam and give him a kiss. mwah. love you all<3
1100+ words