Day 55

Tuesday, Feburary 20/2015

I started recording some game-play for some videos. As I played the game, I thought maybe I could do a livestream or something. Maybe I could do face-cam or something. Maybe I could just tell them the truth about you.

After recording some game-play, I put out a video for the livestream. I decided to play Town Of Salem.

After a while, someone in the chat asked "Why won't you play with the Derp Crew? They are livestreaming right now too!" I put the livestream in black and messaged Chilled if he is up to it. He agreed and added me to his group.

When I got in the game with them. I got Serial Killer and killed Smarty on the first night. "FUCK THIS GAME!" Smarty yelled. Everyone laughed. I soonly killed Ze and GaLm. Then it was me vs Chilled. I convinced more than half of the town that Chilled was Godfather. Chilled got hanged and was actually the godfather! Everyone trusted me and I killed everyone. GG to me.

I won 6/8 games we played. Well... I kind of won the 8th game but the Serial won and I was the Mafia.

It was fun, I dropped out of the call and started uploading the game-play to my channel. Then yeah.

Love ya Krism! I won 6/8 games of Town of Salem!
~Minx