Day 35

Tuesday, Janurary 31/2015

Krism, I uploaded a short 5 second video to announce the livestream, at 5:30pm, to play the new game; Five Nights at Freddy's 2!

I couldn't wait.
.......
Okay, I started to start the livestream. Quickly, I started to play the new game!

I played around with the controls and started recording it, because I wanted to post it on youtube, because people will kept asking me and it gets annoying.

I, at least died about 5-10 times before knowing what to do. So, I have to put on the Freddy Fazbear's head on for the old broken up Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy, and Chica. Then I don't do anything when the new Freddy, Bonnie, Chica comes.

There was a theory that, the new ones were programed to know what are humans. So they are hunting down the old ones. If you put on the Freddy Fazbear's head on, they will kill you on the spot. Then the old ones, if you didn't put on the Freddy head, then you will be stuffed into a Freddy's suit. That's literary all you have to do.

While the livestream, Ohm went behind me. When I lost all the power and all the lights went out. I waited for a pop up. Then Bam! Ohm scared me.

Then I think I given the people the idea that I live with him. Goddamit.

After the livesteam, I fallen asleep.

Love ya Krism, 5 nights at Freddy's 2!

~Minx