Day 13

January 8, 2015

I woke up early today. Ohm and Dlive fall asleep on the couch. Like I said Krism, I still ship them.

Entoan was probably sleeping in a hotel or something. He wanted to visit us. I didn't know what to do. I was alone for a while. I decided to do a lets play or something.

I went on my computer. Maybe town of Salem. I logged into my account. Then I hit record.

I played on a pubic server on custom. I was the host. I started to chose some roles. 5 sks, 3 arsos. 7 mafias. Sounds fun.

I was one of the Sks. The Sks literary wipe out all the mafias on the first night. There was like 4 left. Some tried to kill the other Sks. I asked who was Sk. 5 people said they were sk. "BS! I call BS! I'm the fucking Sk" i put in the chat. It been around night 3 and Sk won. One of the shortest games ever. I exited out of the game. And stopped recording.

I smiled. Good game. It was lunch. Dlive and Ohm was still sleeping. And Entoan was here. Pointing a stick at their faces. I laughed. I grabbed my video cam and taped it. I promise Ohm. I'll blur out Ohm's face. For him. I ended it at around 2 minutes.

Ohm and Dlive woke up in the middle of that.

Love ya Krism, Some new videos,

~Minx