Day 47

Sunday, Feburary 12/2015

Lately I have been getting some hate for not uploading videos. I'm trying my best, but I guess no one can understand how hard it is to lose someone important in their life and do something really good at the same time!

Today it was lightly snowing outside. It was nice outside. Today I heard Entoan singing to Dlive "Do you want to build a snowman?"

I stayed inside all day and drank Hot Chocolate. Hmmm... Hot Chocolate... with some marshmellows.... hmmm...

The Derp Crew went out to go skating today. Lucky them, I guess.

Me and Lizzie recorded another episode of the Minecraft Series we created together, last month. This time we invited Joel to play with us! It was fun, but I still bit down for some reason.

After recording, I decided that I should just post it without any editing. I posted it, and some more hate was going through the comments 'You're an lazy bitch! KILL YOURSELF!' said one of the comments.

Kill myself? Maybe I should. I got up from my computer and walked to the kitchen. I secretly grabbed a knife. When I was walking to the bathroom, of course! The Derp Crew just walked in and saw me with the knife!

I dropped the knife and ran into my room. I locked the door, so no one can help me. I sat at my door. Thinking and wondering. People were knocking at my door, I ignore it. After the knocking, I decided to clear my mind and play a horror game. It was around 11:30pm right now. I unlocked my door, just incase that I need to use the bathroom or something.

While playing the game, Ohm, Chilled and Dlive sneak behind me and scaried me to death.

Love ya Krism! People scaring me to death!
~Minx