Day 8

January 4, 2015.

Me and Lizzie went to America and went to Dlive's city. I moved into the house down the street to Dlive's.

Ohm suggested someone needs to be with me. Lizzie volunteer to stay with me in the nights. So she literary lives with me. But only on weekends, Lizzie goes back to England.

Cry wanted me to play some games with him. But I say no. I wasn't ready to make any videoes yet.

Today, Lizzie went to go grocery shopping. Dlive and Ohm was with me at home. Dlive and Ohm fall asleep on the couch. Aww... Ohive <3 I ship it.

But it... just reminds me, of you and me. But when I knew they were sleeping. I wasn't sure If I should do whatever was on my mind. I decide I should do it. Sorry Krism. I have to do it.. again.

Just as I began the first cut. Lizzie walked in. Seeing me cutting. Then quickly she stopped me. Then she given me a wet cloth to wrap around my arm. Then she send me to my room. As I walked to the room.

I heard Lizzie yelling at Dlive and Ohm for not looking after me. I never heard her scream like that before.

I thought about it. I wondered if you send Lizzie to me. To stop. I hoped you knew how much pain I'm going through without you.

Love ya Krism, Thank you for sending Lizzie

~Minx