The Elemental Four: Chapter Thirty Four *FINAL*

One week later

Zeya’s POV

I was sitting on the couch watching the news. The first piece had been locked in the safe in Caleb's room. I couldn't believe that we had found it. It still hadn't registered in my brain that we only had two more pieces to go.

"I'm going out" Kila said grabbing her swords off the counter and snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Well mom. I’m bored and am going to practice my sword throwing arm" She smiled throwing her jacket over her shoulder and walking out. I just laughed and turned back to the TV.

"Easy, easy." Ace said, from the stairs. I looked up and saw him helping Lilah to the couch.

"Ace, it's my shoulder, not legs." Lilah said, shaking her head.

"Still!" He said. Ace walked her over to the couch and then sat down next to her. Ace had changed over this week. Not towards Kila, Caleb or I. Just toward Lilah, but it was still good to see Ace being nice to someone. "I'm going to be honest. I've never been happier in my life to sleep on a bed" Ace laughed sitting back on the couch.

“Agreed." I nodded. I turned back to the TV. Ace came up and stole the remote.

"We finally get to watch TV. Let's watch something not boring" He said sitting down.

"Oh come on! This is... okay" I laughed.

"Really? The news. My m-"

"Wait!" Lilah yelled interrupting us. We both turned to her. "Look at the TV" We turned to the TV. A woman had her hands folded on the desk and my picture was on the screen.  "Turn the volume up!" Lilah exclaimed. Ace turned up the volume and sat down slowly.

"Today is the one year anniversary of the disappearance of Zeya Reed. She went missing from her home on last year and her case is baffling authorities"

"I've been here for a year?" I questioned.

"Congrats" He smiled before turning back to the TV. "But her case isn't so normal. She's thought to have been kidnapped. With some new evidence the police has discovered a new theory. Connecting her to the cases of Lilah Collins" The women paused as Lilah's picture came up. She looked a little different than she was now. Maybe only two or so years younger. "And Ace Carver" Ace's picture came up. He looked completely different. He had been on this journey for a little over three years. 

"Your last names Carver?" Lilah laughed.

"Shh!" He yelled in response, his eyes glued to the TV.

"Now there disappearances are thought to be linked to the murders of Jonathan Till, Mary Till, Kila Till, the suspects family. But also to the murder of Rick Carver, Ace Carvers father" I looked to Ace. He moved closer to the TV and I swear I could see tears in his eyes.

"Would they mention Marcus on the news?" Lilah wondered aloud.

"All the Till's died in a fire. Two bodies were identified as Johnathan and Mary Till. There daughter Kila Till's body was burnt be on recognition. But new data from the murders has appeared and authorises have one suspect in mind. This suspsect's prints were found on the bodies of the victims. There number one suspect is Caleb Till"

And then what came next broke my heart.

Caleb's picture came up on the screen.

I turned to Ace.

"Caleb murdered my dad?"

Paco: I've been writing this sotyr with Brooke <----- best writer i've worked with ever! N thanks eberyone for being with us

Brooke: When I met with Paco I never thought my story would get this many votes, comments or reads! My dreams are honestly coming true. And I can't think you guys enough for this! I'm so happy! And it's all because of you guys! Thank you all so so much! Thanks so much for all the people who've read since the beginning, all the people who voted or commented or even read! I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH!

So now you might be wondering what next? We will be making a second book (: WOOO! 

Here's Isabealls Backstory! Check it out!: http://www.wattpad.com/story/3166829-becoming-evil-isabella%27s-backstory