The Elemental Four: Chapter Twenty Two

"Die?" Ace gulped.         

"No one's going to die" Travis sneered. Isabella looked at him oddly. 

"You. You look familiar" She questioned. Travis looked at her. I could see in his eyes he knew her somehow.  She looked over at Jacob. "Thank god for this hottie or we never would have found you" She said trying to change the subject.

"Jacob? You told her where we were?" I questioned. Even though I never considered Jacob to be anything but a slime ball it still hurt. 

"Excuse me twilight, but wolves hate vampires remember?" Travis snapped at her. She shot him an antagonistic glare. 

"You know. For the last two months all I’ve been thinking about was tasting your blood. Tasting Elemental blood. It's the only thing that's been keeping us going for a long time”

“Us?” I questioned.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I brought some friends by the way" She smiled as fifteen or so other vampires walked up behind her. 

Oh god. Were going to die.

One of them smelled the air and crinkled his nose in disgust.

"A human?" He questioned.

"There's no human here" Isabella said turning back to face him. But then she stuck out her nose and she smelt it too. And then she turned to Travis and a smile crept onto her face causing Goosebumps to travel up my arm. "You’re not a wolf yet, are you?"

"Maybe" He responded.

"You’re not a wolf?" I asked.

"No! Not yet!"

"We'll kill him first. Stop a wolf in its tracks. Do some good for the environment." I turned back to Jacob. He was just looking down. He looked back up at me.

"How can you do this?" I asked.

"I warned you. Someone’s always watching" And with that the vampires ran towards us. Ace pushed Travis behind him and shot a fireball. It hit one vampire sending her up in flames within a second.

"One down and well… fourteen more to go!" Ace said, but a vampire appeared behind him and wrapped an arm around his neck. Travis tried to help but there was no way he could stop a vampire. The vampire dragged Ace back towards a tree. I stuck my hand up towards it and had a branch swing around and pull Ace out of the vampires grip

"Wow, couldn't you got me out with more style?" Ace asked, hanging upside down. Lilah threw water at the vampire causing him to fly against a tree. A branch went straight threw his heart and when he fell off the branch he turned into a pile of dust within seconds. "

"Losing your style there, dear Lilah." Ace said, looking her upside down. "Hey, I don't mind this but, Zeya, could you like...I don't know...PUT ME DOWN?!"

I turned around only to get tackled over by a vampire. He landed on top of me and I felt like my ribs were going to break. Ace had fallen out of the tree and landed on top of another vampire.

"Leave my friend alone!" He screamed and started to hit the monster on the head. "Anyone up for some vampire at the grill?" And then he lit the thing on fire. I turned to the vampire on top of me. He smiled and showed his fangs as his eyes turned black.

"You’re going to taste so good" he smiled. I tried to move my hand toward the tree next to me but he pinned down my wrists. "Ready to die?" I yelled in fear and the vampire hissed. Then something blew it back. It flew off me and slammed against Jacob.   I stood up and looked to my right. Caleb was standing there.