The Elemental Four: Chapter Nineteen

I ran out of the tent and looked around.

 "Oh my god!" I yelled.

"Zeya just calm down we'll find him!" Elijah said running out of the tent.

"Guys, what's wrong?" Lilah asked as she and Aiden walked over.

 "Caleb's gone!"

"What!?" Ace yelled walking over with Travis. Over the past two days those guys were inseparable.

"Didn't you heard, Hothead? Caleb is gone!" Lilah said, slowly as if Ace was an idiot.

“You guys this is no time to fight!" I yelled. "Where do we even look?"

"Look for what?" I heard Caleb from behind me. I spun around and there he was with the chief.

"Caleb!" I yelled running into his arms. He groaned in pain but I wasn't about to let go. "Thank god"

"What's wrong?" Caleb asked, holding me. I pulled away and then smacked him.

"Ow!"

"Where the hell where you!?"

 "I found him wandering around" The chief smiled as he walked up. Caleb gave me a look. Wonder what that was about?

"Why did you get out of bed? The wolves said that you needed rest!"

"I'm fine. We missed enough travel time, let's go"

"You can't until they say you can!" I said.

"They don't tell me what to do. Were on a mission and we can't just stop it to trust a strangers opinion"

"We can't go! You’re not in full health"

"I'll be fine"

"You two are so stubborn." The Chief laughed.

"Were going" Caleb barked as he turned around and started walking towards the line.

"No!" But I didn't yell that. I turned around and Lilah did.

"We are!" Caleb said.

"No! Okay. We can't defend you! We finally learned that. We’re not leaving into your get all your strength back" He slowly walked back over to us.

"And how long will that be?"

 "About a month" Elijah added in.

“By that time Shadows will have find the pieces!" Caleb yelled.

"Hey buddy. You can't go out there in your condition. I don't even know how you’re standing up right now" Aiden spoke up.

"I'm alright!" Caleb said, wincing. "We are leaving tomorrow morning."

"Caleb. We can't leave! They said you’re not ready an- and I believe them"  

"You don't even know them!"

"Oh really? We'll we don't even know anything about you" He looked hurt as I continued "You've never told us one thing about you. And were staying until your better" I stormed into the tent right after him.

"Caleb, I’m going to be honest with you. You’re not in charge anymore. We're staying and we both know it" Ace walked in and took the necklace off of Caleb's neck.

"This is mine now!" He yelled before walking out.

"Stop" I said holding my arm out in front of the door. "You can stay or leave. I don't care anymore! But I hope you know were not going with you" And with that I walked out of the tent.

"Wow. This is getting good" Travis yelled as I passed by him.

"Shut up" Elijah whispered chasing after me. "Zeya" Elijah said grabbing my arm, pulling me around. "Calm down" I hugged him and started to cry.

"I can't take this! He's out, I worry and now he wants to leave!"

"He is just trying to save the world. He feels like it's his responsibility." He said, patting my back. I pulled away.

"Is it wrong I don't want to leave?                                                                      

"No, because I don't want you to leave"