>What Happened<

Jeongyeon

I don't know what she'd think if I took her to where I stay. I mean it's not my fault I stay there. The lady at the bakery already has a full house.

"Here it is" it was a small shop that I go to get all my food. She'll mostly give me the bread that people never bought. Some days nothing would be there for me. Recently it was starting to be like that and days I wouldn't eat. Hopefully Nayeon would pay.

"It's cute" she looked around and took a seat by a small table at the window. The lady immediately saw my and made her way over.
"Jeongyeon it's nice to see you. I made sure today to save some bread for you. I felt bad for the past week. I'm sorry"

"It's ok. Thank you." Nayeon stood up and smiled at the lady. "Hi I'm her friend Nayeon."

"Oh nice to meet you. I've never seen jeongyeon with a friend. How nice~" Nayeon turned to me and smiled. I just walked over to the bread and pastry's.

I felt nayeons hand on my shoulder. She leaned in and pointed at some cookies. "Let's get that."
I rubbed my nape and looked around.

"What?"

"C..can you pay?"

"Sure. I don't mind." She asked for the two cookies and bought them for us. I thanked her and whiffed down that cookie. It was so good. I'd been eating bread for the past...ever since stuff happened.

"Woah your hungry. Want more?"

"No you don't have to.."

"No go pick out one more thing. I'll pay."

Nayeon

Spending time with jeongyeon wasn't as bad as I thought. She was a mystery to me though. The fact that she was super atacched to that lake and that the lady gave her loads of bread. She would also stare off into nothing at times when we sat at the table. It was like something was on her mind. Ah whatever.

She's my friend now so technically I can end this thing and get back to going home.

We went back to the lake. We had to get all wet again. "Is there another way?"

"No."

"How can you stay out here wet? Your gonna get a cold" she shook her head. "I've been sick so many times from this lake it's like I'm immune now. Don't worry about me"

"Well I am. Here I'll use my phone and call Jihyo. She can pick us up and drive us home"

Jeongyeon started to take off her shirt. "What are you doing?"

"You go. I'll be here."

I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me. "I don't want you getting sick. I'll take you home.your parents aren't concerned about you?"

She looked down. She fell to her bottom and brought her knees to her chest and just blankly stared out to the lake.

"What's wrong? I'm sorry...did I say something?"

Silence. She blinked once and picked up a rock.
"AH!" she threw it out with so much anger I stepped back. What's wrong with her?

"Can you leave. Just leave me alone. You should know what happened to me. I thought everyone did. That's why no one ever talked to me except you. Your clueless! Leave Nayeon!"

Jihyo was already here. I tried to say my goodbyes and apologize again but she ran to the water.

I never heard about anything that happened to her. It must've been bad for her to freak out like that.

Get this girl in a mental hospital. She needs major help. There's no way I can fix that. I mean she was fine just a couple minutes ago.

I just brought up parents.

Parents. That's what it is.