>Annoying<

Jeongyeon

That guy annoyed me. The way she got so flustered.
Why am I so annoyed. This is stupid jeongyeon.

Nayeon was staring off into space with her hand on her cheek.

She didn't get like that when I kissed her on the lips. I don't understand.

Class ended and I walked over to her to get my books. She was still staring at the wall. Annoying.

I grabbed her hand away from her cheek and something just struck me I leaned in and kissed her other cheek.

She looked at me with a shocked look. "Your hogging my books.."

Her face got red. "Oh I'm sorry! Here..."

"Thanks...uh I've changed my mind. We can go to my place later but don't laugh at me"

She smiled. "Ok I promise I won't~"

Nayeon

What the hell was that!?

I'm confused. Why did she kiss my cheek. God help me.

I scrambled to my next class trying to get it out of my head. Nayeon she's kissed you before.

Why am I reacting like this though. First him and now her.

"Boo!" Jihyo jumped out of one of the classrooms. My fist made contact with her boob. She winced in pain. "Don't scare me like that jihyo!"

"Damn I'm sorry. Why are you all panicky anyways"

"No reason I'm just like this sometimes." Jihyo folded her arms and nodded. "Sure you are...you can tell me anything"

"No im good."

"So something is up. I bet it's her right" she pointed. I turned, jeongyeon was putting away stuff at her locker while sana and dahyun were trying to talk to her.

"Jihyo I'm not gay sorry. It was just. You know him. He kissed me cheek."

"Ooo lucky you. Poor jeongyeon"

"Jihyo I'm not gay like you"

"Sure. You go ahead and say that"

"Shut up. Ugh I hate you."

Jeongyeon

"Hey Jeong" sana leaned against the locker next to me. "What"

"Just wanted to say sorry for whatever I said last week...I had no idea that you went through..you know" I nodded. Did Nayeon tell her. "Oh and before you say anything else let's clear the air. I don't think your weird. I'm just used to being around social people like dahyun!" She grabbed dahyun who was passing by. Dahyun smiled at us.

The bell rang. "I have to go"

"Ah ok. Bye! Jeongyeon"

So I guess she isn't totally who I thought she was. Still doesn't clear up how other people might think of me.
————

Me and Nayeon walked to my place since it was like ten minutes away. She talked about her friends.

It was just basic drama that bored me to hear but whatever.

We finally got to where I stay. I stayed in the lady at the bakery's shed. It wasn't super small or run down either. It was a new shed that was perfect to sleep in.

"So this is it?"

"Yep. Told you it's a shed."

"It's not bad. Let's go in. Do a tour" I hit her back. "Tour my ass"

"Come on I wanna see"

The lady cleared out the whole thing for me when she heard my situation. She said she'd give me a heater and enough blankets to keep me warm at night. The rest I would need to supply.

Nayeon

It was a lot better then I thought. She had a area for her bed. Room to do homework and even something to heat up the place.

I took a seat and looked up. Fairy lights covered the ceiling. "That's pretty"

"Not really"

"Jeongyeon it's not bad. I like it. I could sleep over one night" she rolled her eyes at me. "You wouldn't want to."

"I'll do it tonight.." she's so stubborn.

"Stop trying to make me feel better" I grabbed one of the blankets and curled up in her sleeping area.
She kicked at my butt. "See I can sleep here"

"Your not stealing my blankets. Go get your own" she pulled the blanket from me. We battled it out.

She was much stronger but I held on for as long as I could. "Nayeon. Come on!"

"No! Oh my god Look!" I pointed at the door. She looked. I ran to her wrapping my arms around her.

She stumbled back. "Nay—"

We both fell to the ground.

I was on top of her. The kiss on the cheek from earlier flooded in my head. What the hell. I'm doomed.

She just looked into my eyes.

Why am I feeling like this.

Jeongyeon

Her eyes sparkling with life. Life.

I gently moved the hair out of her face. She was beautiful.

Why was I even looking at her like this. Just up this close she was really stunning.

"Your beautiful" I had to tell her.

Her face got all red and cute but she stayed still looking into my eyes.

I wanted to try something. I did it before so what's the harm.

My heart raced. I had no idea how she would react but at this point I had nothing to lose. What was I even doing around her. She was in my place. My space that I hadn't showed anyone. "Nayeon. I don't understand anything. Ive never opened up to anyone but you...your just here. This close.."

Nayeon

I couldn't stop myself. The feelings over took me and I couldn't stop myself from kissing her lips that kept staring me down.

Everything melted together. The feelings we both held gone and put into this one moment.

After we both pulled away we just looked into each other's eyes again.

The biggest smile formed on her face. "So you wanted to sleep over?"

I hid my face with the blanket. She laughed. "I guess so."

"Good~"