Louis Entry

This is a little intake on how Louis felt taking care of Em. Surprise
||Π|Π|

I wasn't sure how this child was placef in my care but the CPS said that it was in her best interest if she stayed with Eleanor and I.

I thought I owed it to Zayn to watch over Em so that's what I did.

I tried to be the best father figure I could but I wasn't ready for that. Everyday I saw a little mini Zayn and Perrie running around my house and it mentally broke me down.

Being the childish person i am I didn't really understand how to act towards em so I enrolled her in a bunch of after school activities to keep her busy. In hindsight I should have asked her how she felt but I didn't.

After Eleanor lost our baby everything became more tense. I had to deal with one of my best mates daughters and a mourning Fiance while trying to figure things out for myself.

It hurt Eleanor and I when Em said she didn't want to live with us anymore but we understood why she would want to leave.

We should have seen her more after she went to live with Harry but it never really happened. I know now the Em and I have a close relationship.

Sometimes I look back and wish I could change quite a few things.

A\N I will be making one of these for everyone including Perrie! Yay