Letter 8

Dear Dad,

Hey It's Em. I know I haven't written a note in about 6 months or so but today is my birthday and Uncle Ni convinced me to celebrate it. He says thats what you would want and I couldn't disagree I know how much you hated me to be sad.

Uncle Louis and Aunt Eleanor came to our house and they brought Tommy! He looks exactly like Uncle Lou. He really is cute and I bet you would like him. He is almost ask crazy as Louis is which is adorable. Today I am going to be 13 which is a big step because I can finally say that I am a teen.

Grandma Tricia came over aswell and she started crying. She said that she was just overwhelemed with just how much I looked like you, I dont know if I should be proud or happy I mean you are a man and I am a girl.

Tricia says for me to tell you that she misses you and she hopes that Allah is taking care of you and mum in heaven. I bet he is because you are an angel and angels are perfect.

Aunt Eleanor says that she misses me and that she is really sorry for how she treated me while I was living with her which I accepted because she was dealing with a death just like I was. We all deal with our sadness in different ways and she lashed out on me but all is forgiven. I don't like not fogiving people because I carry all that sadness in my heart.

Well it's time for cake so I promise I will write to you soon, I don't want you to be lonely.

Love, Em xx