Letter 7

Dear Dad,

I feel happy here with Uncle Niall. Thing's seem to be gowing well, I have my own room that he let me paint. 

On the wall behind my bed I painted a pircture of you, mum and I. I think it looks really good. The rest of my room is a green color. I bet you would really like it considering green is your favorite color.

The people at school have gone back to messing with me. My grades aren't that good which I know you would be dissapointed in. I think that if I try hard enough I will be the perfect girl that I used to be before all of this happened.

Tonight is Christmas eve. Our favorite holiday! I made an effort today by making cookies with Niall and Demi and they seemed pleased. After we made cookies we decided to watch some old video diaries when you guys were back in the X factor house.

You were a funny person and just for a moment I forgot you were gone. I actually went back up to my room and let  my finger hover over your call button until I remembered that you wouldn't answer.

I got accepted to the annual Art Show that's happening in the next week or so. I get my own exhibit which is a big deal. Most of my paintings and sketches are of you and mum but some of  the Uncles.

Uncle Ni came out with his rapping CD that he said he would do and I am really happy for him. He let me rap a few verses and I had really fun with the whole consept. 

I hope that you are proud of me in heaven Daddy. I love you so much and I hope to see you soon.

Love, Em xx