The future

The next thing I know I am awake lying down on one of the single beds in the house. I stare at the ceiling, thinking about nothing for a moment, until I remember the wonderful night I had had just before. I play the whole night through my mind until I get to the part where Hunter and I were kissing. After that I can't remember what happened... oh crap what did happen! I sit up and my stomach clenches, I'm relieve when I see that Hunter is sleeping in another bed across from me, and I give a deep sigh. Nothing happened. I get up and put some new clothes on. I don't know what I should be doing all day, it's a bit weird spending the whole day with Hunter, there are no breaks from each other because we don't even need to sleep. Then it dawns on me, why did we go to sleep? I can't be bothered thinking about it though, so much happened last night that my brain begins to hurt even when I try and remember what happened.

I decide to go to the flight of tall metal stairs again. I am beggining to feel like it's my new hangout, I always seem to be there. I look down the Alleyway and see where Hunter and I kissed last night, I feel butterflies in my stomach again as I remember how it felt, then I look directlly down from where I am standing on the very top of the metal staircase. Down below I can just make out the image of my smashed up phone. I want to know so desperatlly what Marks message was about, but I know that Hunter won't tell me, just like I doubt he will tell me about what he was hiding. I sit up there for a while until I realise that I did learn something yesterday, I learnt basically everything. I now know that all I have to tell myself is that this is a dream, and I can do whatever I want. I also learnt that Hunter loves me, or at least I think he does. He said it last night, but for all I know he just wanted to makeout with me. I head back inside and see that Hunter is up, just like he always is, he is sitting at the table reading the big book again. I silently walk up to him hoping he doesn't know I'm there. I just have to find out what he is hiding, I know that he isn't just reading a massive book. I walk behind the shelves and end up walking up behind him. He is hiding something, he has a book laying down infront of him behind the other oversized book. He has a pen in his hand and he is writing. Could it be as simple as just a diary. "What is it?" I say trying act serious. If he doesn't take me seriously, then he won't think that he has to tell me the truth. He turns around and pulls his chair in closer to the table, trying to cover the book with his arms. "Oh this? It's really nothing, I just like writing." I'm suprised by his answer, maybe he does just like writing. "Is it a story?" I ask him as I take a seat next to him and take the large book covering his face away. "Ah not really, its a bit more personal." I am really confused now, Journal or story? "Is it a journal?" I say to him half sarcastically, I know that he will just refuse to admt that it is, even if it was he would most likely just laugh and tell me not to be stupid. "Actually no, It's just thoughts." I frown and smirk at the same time, "Actually that's exactly what a diary is." He laugh and shakes his head. No, thats not what it is, it's hard to explain. I shrug my shoulders and put my hands in the air. "Why don't you just show me? I won't judge." I kiss him on the cheek just to relax his answer. He gives a sigh, slouches his shoulders and moves his hand off the table. "Well, I know this is going to sound weird, but I'm writing down ways that it can be possible for us to be living in all these dreams. I believe in it, but I just don't know how its possible." I finally understand why his always asking these questions. He asks me things like, 'Are you sure you want to leave this world?' and 'love never lasts because people are selfish' It's all because his cofused. "Do we really need to know how? Why not just live in the moment, accept the way we are."

He turns to me with a smile. "So just to clear things up, are we well you know like-" I cut him off, I know what his trying to say. "If your trying to say are we together then yes, as long as you want to be." He looks at me and smiles again, he always seems to be smiling. He moves in closer to me and puts his hands around my neck and kisses me. I am head over heels and I feel like all I want to do is be with him. He is so amazing in every single way, and his mine. We sit together and talk, it feels so nice to just have someone to talk to. I feel like I could tell him anything. "Do you know who this friend is that Mason is talking about?" Hunter shakes his head, "No, they wouldn't tell me, they didn't trust me, they knew I would tell you." I give a slight frown, "What do you mean? You can't keep secrets?" I laugh as I realise how weird that sounded when I said that. He laughs to, "No, they just know that we had been spending alot of time together, and they know your smart, and somehow you would get me to tell you." He looks into my eyes and reaches for my hand.  His looks are so enchanting. He is such a heart throb and I don't think I could stop loving him even if I wanted to. I lean into him with my head on his shoulder. "What is going to happen when I leave?" I ask him as the reality hits me, will he come with me? Hunter stays silent for a moment as if he to was trying to figure it out. "Well, I won't let you go, I guess I will just have to go with you." He kisses me on the head and we continue to sit there.

I wish I could just keep this moment right here. I wish I could just stay right here, with him. I don't want to leave, but I have to, this world is not a nice place, and the only good in it is him, without him I would be just like before, questioning why I'm here, but now I know why, I was ment to meet him. "You know a few days ago when I was saying that love never lasts and people are selfish?" He puts his arms around me as he waits for my answer, "Yeah, why?" I ask feeling anxious, just like every other time he speaks. I am always worried about what he is going to say. It's all too good to be true, and I keep feeling like it's going to end. "Well I was wrong, most love doesn't last, but sometimes when you meet the right person, it can last an eternity." He pulls his arms tighter around my waist. "You know what? I think your right." I laugh and turn around sitting on his legs. We kiss for a while, just like last night. I can't believe how great my life is. I keep leaning in closer to him until it's humanly impossible to be closer. His about to pick me up to stand up when we hear the large door slam. I turn my head around and see who has enterd. We are totally busted.