Chapter 44: The Graduation Speech

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
-------------------------

Chapter 44: The Graduation Speech

Jeongsan with her parents were now in her school. She gulped when she saw how many people were inside the school. She hides behind Jungkook.

"What's wrong, bub?" Taehyung asked and knelt down.

"There's a lot of people watching, scary." Jeongsan whines tugging Jungkook's pants.

"It's okay, we're here, just look at us." Taehyung said trying to calm down her.

"But they are so many." Jeongsan sighed.

"You said, you want to surprise your Papa, do you want to disappoint him?" Taehyung inquired, caressing her hair.

"Of course not, I'll make Papa proud of me." Jeongsan replied.

"That's good, let's go." Taehyung said and stands up.

Jeongsan hums, Taehyung held her hands while Jungkook held Taehyung's waist. They went to their perspective seat and take their seat. The school ceremony has started.

"Jeongsan, come on, you have to give a speech." Her teacher Anne said.

"You can do it." Jungkook assured and patted her hair.

Jeongsan nodded, she stands up and followed her teacher.

"And now, last but not the least, Jeongsan with honor." The principal said and clapped her hands.

Jeongsan walked to the stage, she stands in the middle and held the mic.

"Uhm, Mic test, 1, 2, 3, mic test." Jeongsan started and cleared her throat.

Jungkook and Taehyung laugh at her silliness.

"Hello, I-I'm Jeon Jeongsan, I dedicate my speech to my lovely parents. And, I wanna share with all of you, I have a father. So, for whoever bullied me, now, be scared of my dad, you, you, also you and you." Jeongsan pointed to her bullies.

Jungkook can't believe her, she's unbelievable.

"They said Papa is meanie, but no, he's not. He helps me with my lesson and I can say, he's the best Papa in the world. Papa took care of me even his in jail. Because of his situation, I studied so I can help him. He loves me and my Papa, he also promised me that he will live with us, for ma...forever, so no one will bully me." Jeongsan added and clapped her hands.

Jungkook held Taehyung's hand and squeezed it. Taehyung looked at him and smiled.

"And also, Papa can sometimes be a meanie, he punished a bad boy as he did to Appa. So, don't ever bully me anymore. That's all, thank you." Jeongsan glimmered and run towards her dad.

She sat down on Jungkook's lap and clasped his collar.

"Papa, did you like it?" Jeongsan inquired with a hint of excitement in her tone.

"Yeah, I like it, but you shouldn't say your last sentence." Jungkook said embarrassed.

"But it's true Papa, I heard you punishing Appa, he even said 'I am a good boy' but he called you daddy, what that's mean, Papa?" Jeongsan inquired innocently.

Jungkook covered her mouth and smiled fakely at who was looking at them. Taehyung was covering his flustered face.

"Just don't mind it, hmm? Since your honor, should I buy you something as a present?" Jungkook smiled forcefully.

Jeongsan nodded, Jungkook uncovered her mouth and glance at Taehyung who still hiding his face. He giggled and ruffled Taehyung's hair. The ceremony has ended, Jeongsan was in the passenger seat while earphones on her ears.

"Next time, remind yourself that we have children, so they won't hear anything." Taehyung started fastening his seatbelt.

"Next time, lower your voice so no one can hear you." Jungkook shot back as he started the car.

"It was your fault, you're always horny." Taehyung argued crossing his arms over his chest.

"It's because you're being teased." Jungkook fired back.

"Let's just buy a house with soundproof, now shut up!" Taehyung grits his teeth.

"You what us? To buy what?" Jungkook inquired teasingly and stopped the car when the red light appeared.

"Just act like you didn't hear anything!" Taehyung retorted and cupped his flustered.

"I'm just horny but you're a pervert, I bet you like it when I spanked you, do you?" Jungkook snickered as he looked at him.

"Stop teasing me! Jeongsan is here!" Taehyung retorted.

"Your face looks innocent but you're a pervert." Jungkook teased.

And that time, he got punched on his face.

"Stop teasing me, I'm pregnant." Taehyung sighed.

"You're also pregnant but you let me spanked you." Jungkook grinned.

"Just drive, it's green light now." Taehyung sighed and rolled his eyes.

"As you say, spanky." Jungkook giggled.

Taehyung glared at him and sighed in defeat. They arrived at the mall, Jungkook, and Taehyung holding Jeongsan so she won't lose.

"Papa, will you buy anything I want?" Jeongsan asked and looked at him.

"Sure, just get what all you want and I'll pay them." Jungkook replied, smiling softly

"Really?" Jeongsan enquired squealing.

Jungkook nodded his head and smiled.

"Yoy don't have to buy her, Jungkook, she's already spoiled by Hoseok hyung." Taehyung said.

"It's okay, It's my first time spoiling her, let me do it." Jungkook retorted.

"It just a waste of money, she will definitely get everything she wants." Taehyung sighed.

"It's alright, in fact, this mall is mine so you don't have to worry." Jungkook assured.

"Fine, if you say so." Taehyung sighed.

"Come on." Jungkook said and held Taehyung's waist.

"Follow me!" Jeongsan squeaked and run to the toy store into the different stall.

She gets what she wants, toys, candies, dresses, shoes and some books.

"I told you, she's a brat." Taehyung pouted.

When Jeongsan set down the 50th storybooks.

"I told you, it's fine." Jungkook said and took his wallet.

"Still." Taehyung pouted

Jungkook gave his black card to the lady, the lady looked at him and he smiled.

"Oh, Mr. Jeon, you don't have to pay, after all, it's yours." The lady said and bowed her head.

"Thank you, pack it, and we'll leave." Jungkook smiled

The lady smiled back at him and did her job.

"You know you don't have to smile at her." Taehyung whispered at him.

"I'm all yours." Jungkook winked and pecked Taehyung's lips.

"Good you know." Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook chuckled at his husband's cuteness.