Chapter 11: Know

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------
Chapter 11: Know

Taehyung was in his room, upset over what had occurred; he was still sitting in his bed, thinking about what had occurred when he heard a doorknob. Taehyung easily slid into his bed and pretended to sleep. He felt a rough hand on his cheeks and felt the bed dig in front of him. Taehyung gets a shiver down his spine for no apparent reason.

"I'm sorry, Petal, but I have to be harsh with you. Don't worry; when I'm ready, I'll tell you all." Jungkook remarked.

Soft lips brush against Taehyung's forehead and lips. To Taehyung, Jungkook properly covers the blanket. He smiled and caressed Taehyung's cheeks. He went to his room after leaving Taehyung. On the other hand, Taehyung feels a warm sensation on his cheeks.

"Does Jungkook always peck me in the lips when I'm sleeping?" Taehyung pondered, dismissing Jungkook's earlier remarks.

He bit his lower lip to keep from squealing too loudly.

"Don't think about it Taehyungie, he's really a jerk, hmph." Taehyung was chastising himself.

He squealed and pounded the bed regardless. He felt Jungkook's lips are still pressing against his. He rolled on the bed and giggled. He touches his lips again and punches the pillow. He sat on the bed and jump while hugging the pillow. He flinched when the door suddenly opened revealing Jungkook. Taehyung eyes widened and gulps.

"I heard you squealing, are you okay?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

Taehyung's lips form on a thin and he nodded his head.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked and he cupped Taehyung's cheeks.

"Uh-ah, yeah, I-I just saw a rat." Taehyung lied and hugged the pillow.

"Rat? Didn't you clean your room?" Jungkook asked.

"I-I did, ah, don't mind it, You can take a rest now. You have work tomorrow." Taehyung retorted.

"Okay, good night." Jungkook said and pecked his forehead.

Taehyung just smile, Jungkook left the room and Taehyung sighed in relief.

"Aish, stupid Taehyung!" Taehyung mumbled and laid on the bed.

He chuckled and later on, he fell on the deep slumber.

A new morning comes, Jungkook woke up, he went to Taehyung's room.

"Get up and cook food for me" Jungkook said

Taehyung nodded his head, he stood up and obeyed him. Jungkook left the room while Taehyung washed his face. He still felt sleepy, he yawning while going down to the kitchen. Taehyung was cooking food when he receives a call. He looks at his phone that was on the counter. He was about to take it but Jungkook interrupted him.

"Don't answer that call." Jungkook said while reading a newspaper, sitting on a couch and again Taehyung obeyed him, he was too lazy to argue with him.

Taehyung served the food and sit beside him. The silence was filled between them. While eating, Taehyung receives a message, he took his phone on the table and reads the message from Jimin who wants to hang out with him. Taehyung cleared his throat before he speaks.

"C-can I h-hangout with J-Jimin hyung?" Taehyung stuttered and he bit his bottom lips

"NO" Jungkook said without looking at him.

"But, yesterday, it's my fault and I will make sure that we'll be fine." Taehyung said

"I don't care, just do what I want." Jungkook said sharply.

As always Taehyung obeyed him again. They were done to eat, Jungkook already left for his work. Taehyung went to his room to take a bath, he already told to Jimin that he won't able to come with him. Taehyung felt upset about that yet he just shrugged it off. When he was done bathing. He went out of the bathroom and turns on the TV in his room. He takes a seat on the bed while wearing the robe.

-The club. was raided this morning at 4:39 a.m., and the police discovered that the club was involved in illicit activity with a gang, governors, suspects, some teens, and eventually Mafias. The cops attempted to apprehend a Mafia member but were unsuccessful. There are still some innocent people, cops, and detectives who are also investigating them.-

Taehyung eyes widened when he saw the familiar club, he gulps harshly, he thought that the club was legal. But he got confused because Jungkook was also there. So, what Jungkook is doing in that club? Is he one of them? What kind of business did he come for there?.

Taehyung just shook his head, he doesn't want to get stress because of that news. He doesn't want to get wrinkles, he wants to stay beautiful.