Chapter 30: Angry Jungkook wasn't good

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 30: Angry Jungkook wasn't good

Jin was worried, Jimin was panicking. When they check Jungkook, they didn't see him in his room. Jin was trying to contact him but he didn't even pick his calls.

"Jimin, did you see him?" Jin asked worriedly.

"None of them see Jungkook." Jimin replied.

"Where did he go? He's drunk." Jin sighed frustratedly.

"Just try to call him, hyung, I'll contact a tracker to help us." Jimin said.

"Fine, I'll try." Jin said, sighing.

Jungkook was in a rage, his hands were balled in a fist while walking inside the club. His veins almost pop out of his arms. He spotted the familiar girl, drinking in the club. Leah noticed his presence, she gulps and started to run away.

Jungkook runs after her, he was going to chase her. They were upstairs, Leah gets Inside into one of the rooms, she was about to lock the door but Jungkook kicked the door and gets inside.

"What are you doing, huh?" Leah inquired, moving backward while Jungkook gawking at her with visible anger in his eyes.

"Killing you." Jungkook said with a venomous voice.

"Kill me? I'm pregnant with your child." Leah said trying to act confident.

"And I don't care whether that's my child or not." Jungkook retorted pulling out the knife in his pocket.

"Don't you dare to do that, or else, I'll scream." Leah threatened.

"Go and scream like a slut, as if someone will hear you." Jungkook said with his emotionless face.

"Y-you duh-don't do that!" Leah gulped.

"Because of you, he left me! he hates me! He fucking despised me BECAUSE OF YOU!" Jungkook yelled, his eyes were dark and full of anger.

"Leave me alone!" Leah yelled nervously she tried to run away but Jungkook tugged her hair and threw her on the floor.

"Do you think I would let you live in peace after ruining my life? That's bullshit!" Jungkook and kicked her arm.

Leah squirmed in pain, Jungkook squats down and held her jaw.

"You're disgusting." Jungkook uttered gritting his teeth.

He pointed the knife at her throat.

"What are you going to do, huh?! Kill me? If I ever die, police will investigate for it, and I will make sure they will catch you." Leah said clenching her jaw.

"What do you think of me? Stupid? Why would I dirty my hands for you? I will just give you some scratches but don't worry I will you surprises." Jungkook said and cut her left cheeks.

Leah groans and whimpers in pain, when he felt the sharp knife on her cheeks.

"Stop!" Leah begged him.

"Answer my question, if you are a good dog for me, I'll set you free, now, will you answer my question." Jungkook said, his knife roaming down on her throat.

"Y-yes, please! I will!" Leah retorted while crying.

"Who's your boss?" Jungkook asked and stopped his knife between her breast.

"I-I don't understand you!" Leah replied which was a big mistake when Jungkook dug the tip of the knife on her chest.

"Tell it to me now! You're a good dog, right? Now, speak, or else I'll make sure you'll suck this knife down to your throat." Jungkook grits his teeth and tightened his grip around the knife.

"I-It's Bogum, Park Bogum." Leah admitted.

Jungkook smirked and sighed in satisfaction.

"You're such a good dog, a good dog like you deserves a gift." Jungkook sighed and pouted

The door has opened revealing 5 bulky men.

"Wuh-what is this?!" Leah gulped.

"Enjoy." Jungkook uttered, standing up and kicked her stomach.

Leah was squirming, the 4 men held her wrist and feet while the one man unbuckling his belt. Jungkook left hearing her screams. He left the club as nothing happened and gets inside his car.

He heard his phone has rung, he looked at it and saw Taehyung's caller ID. He answered it but he didn't even speak.

"Jungkook? Where are you? Jin hyung and Jimin hyung were looking for you, they say you left. Where did you go? Go and come back to the house, they were looking for you, they are worried." Taehyung worriedly said with a hint of a crack in his voice.

"Are you worried?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course! Why you left without telling them?! What if something happened to you, huh?!" Taehyung retorted while crying.

"Then come back here with me." Jungkook simply said.

Taehyung suddenly froze when he heard it. He sobbed silently while covering the speaker of his phone.

"You can't? But I miss you, are you planning to come back to me? If you do, I promise to take care of you. I wouldn't be mean to you. I promise, I won't cheat on you, just please come back, I badly need you." Jungkook cried.

Taehyung felt his heart shattered when he heard Jungkook cries once again.

"I'll visit you, okay? Just go back to the house, please stop blaming yourself, stop cutting yourself. It hurts me, Jungkook, please take care of yourself." Taehyung sobbed, hugging his knees.

"I love you." Jungkook uttered

Taehyung turns off the calls and cried.

"I love you too." Taehyung uttered while crying.

-----------------------
The wedding day
-----------------------

Taehyung was standing in front of the church where will he get married to another man. Yet, he felt it was wrong, he should be happy right? But, he can't, he knows it wasn't his first time but he loves someone.

It might be the same as what happened to him with Jungkook but the difference between it, he doesn't love someone when he married Jungkook but marrying Bogum was wrong because he loves Jungkook.

But the question, will he go to the wedding? Or else, he'll run away. What will he decide? The wedding was already prepared and everything for the wedding was done. But if he marries Bogum, he will surely regret it. But if he goes back to Jungkook, will he regret it?