Chapter 38: For the last time

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 38: For the last time

The news about the Mafia and CEO Jungkook spread all over the world. They were surprised about it but some of them doesn't care.

"Jeon Jungkook and his members were now in the Supreme Court, the outside of Supreme Court was filled a lot of people curious what--"

Hoseok turns off the TV in the room of the hospital where Taehyung was confined. He sighed and looked at Taehyung who still unconscious, it's been 4 days yet Taehyung wasn't awake. He sighed and took the tangerine. He was looking at Taehyung until he saw him move his finger.

"Tae, can you hear me?" Hoseok inquired and walked beside Taehyung's bed.

He touched Taehyung's hand and check his pulse

"If you can hear me, move your finger." Hoseok said.

Taehyung did what he said, he squealed and immediately pressed the button on Taehyung's headboard. Taehyung opened his eyes, he blinks few times to adjust his eyesight. He saw Hoseok's smiley face.

"Where am I?" Taehyung asked with a weak and raspy voice.

"We're in the hospital, you're safe now, Taehyung." Hoseok smiled.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung inquired.

"He saves you, you're right, Jungkook saves you." Hoseok smiled.

"Where is he?" Taehyung asked.

Hoseok sighed and smiled forcefully.

"Let's wait for the doctor, the doctor had to check you." Hoseok replied.

"H--" Taehyung was interrupted by the doctor came inside.

"How are you Mr. Kim, do you feel pain?" The doctor asked.

Taehyung shooked his head, eyes focused on Hoseok who can't look at him properly.

"Are you sure, Mr. Kim?" The doctor asked.

Taehyung nodded his head and the doctor smiled.

"The patient was fine, just a few rest and he can leave the hospital." The doctor said to Hoseok.

"Thank you, doc." Hoseok bowed his head.

The doctor smiled and she left the room.

"Do you want anything, Taehyung?" Hoseok asked smiling.

"Where's Jungkook?" Taehyung replied.

"Do you really not feel hurt? Don't lie to the doc--"

"Why are you ignoring my question? I'm going to ask you and you're ignoring me." Taehyung interrupted Hoseok.

"I'm sorry, Tae, but I think it's not the time to tell you about what happened to them." Hoseok retorted.

"Why? What happened to him? Please tell me he's alright, hyung!" Taehyung cried.

Tears fell on Hoseok's eyes, he cleared his throat and sighed.

"They decided to surrender after saving you, they lost everything for you, that's why they weren't here for you." Hoseok explained.

"Wuh-where are they?" Taehyung asked to hope that they're fine.

Hoseok turns on the TV, Taehyung looked at it and saw Jungkook.

"It's time for the judgment, and we know what will be the judge to them." Hoseok explained.

"Basing on substantial evidence and the judge of people, I declare, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook are GUILTY of the murder of Park Bogum and being a MAFIA. The criminal will be detained in the jail for 7-10 years." The judge declared.

The people inside of the court started to yelled in happiness, however, Taehyung wasn't fine with that. He removes the dextrose and stands up on the hospital bed.

"Taehyung, where are you going? You can't do that, you have to take a rest." Hoseok said and held Taehyung's arm.

"Hyung, please, let me, at least for the last time I can talk to him. Please." Taehyung begged, looking at him with teary eyes.

"Taehyung" Hoseok uttered pitied the boy.

"Promise, I just want to talk to him, I miss him so much, hyung." Taehyung begged while crying and clasping his hands together.

"Okay, but please, after that, you'll take a rest." Hoseok said and sighed in defeat.

Taehyung nodded his head eagerly. Hoseok dragged Taehyung along with him and they went out of the hospital. Hoseok opened the door car for Taehyung, Taehyung got inside followed by Hoseok. Hoseok started the car and the ride has started.

The police handcuffed Jungkook and the member's hands. They stood up with the camera flashing. They walked away with the police around them. They can't easily get away from the crowd, they squeezing them making it them to walk difficult. They were out of the court but stopped when the guy rushed towards them.

Jungkook looked in front of him and saw Taehyung. Their eyes were focused on each other and they felt their heart connected. Taehyung run towards him and hugged him. Jungkook felt the warmth, he hugged Taehyung tightly, hooking his hands on Taehyung's head down to his waist. He felt Taehyung cried, his shirt was soaked with Taehyung's tears.

"Shush, love, stop crying." Jungkook shushed in a soft tone which made Taehyung cried loudly.

"Sir, l--" The police were about to interrupt them but Jungkook simply glared at the police.

"Stop crying, you're fine now, you're safe now." Jungkook said caressing Taehyung's back even though his hands were handcuffed.

Taehyung looked at him with teary eyes.

"Why are you still thinking about me? Look at you, you're going to leave me, you're not fine but why still me?" Taehyung cried.

Jungkook smiled, he pecked Taehyung's forehead.

"As long as you're fine, I'm also fine. You don't have to worry about me." Jungkook replied.

"How? I'm safe but you're not with me." Taehyung inquired wiping his tears.

"It's okay, it's just years, Taehyung." Jungkook smiled.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault that's why you ended here, I'm sorry. I shouldn't be burdened to you." Taehyung cried blaming himself.

"Don't blame yourself, you're not burdened to me, it's not your fault, don't cry please, it hurts me seeing you in pain." Jungkook uttered softly and calmly.

"I promise to you, I'll wait for you whether it took years, I will love you so much, you, you have to promise me, you're going back to me when you're free, we'll live together, forever. I'll wait for you, promise." Taehyung uttered and showed his pinky finger.

Jungkook giggled bitterly and connected their pinky fingers.

"I promise, I'll come back to you." Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung cried and kissed him, Jungkook kissed him lovingly and pulled out.

"I love you." Taehyung smiled and held Jungkook's hand.

"I love you too." Jungkook smiled back.

Their last kiss and last touch ended when the police dragged Jungkook away from Taehyung. Jungkook got inside the police car, he glance at Taehyung, and bid goodbye to him.