Chapter 41: Years

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 41: Years

1 and half years, baby Jeongsan has come into the world. She was really beautiful, he features were more on Taehyung.

As Taehyung promise, he brought Jeongsan to Jungkook who looking at his daughter.

"She's beautiful." Jungkook uttered softly while fondly looking at Jeongsan.

They weren't in the canteen but a private visit room. Taehyung was carrying Jeongsan, Jeongsan's back pressing on Taehyung's front, Taehyung's hands around her chest and thighs.

"You want to carry her?" Taehyung asked standing.

"Can I?" Jungkook replied.

"Of course, she's our baby." Taehyung retorted and gave Jeongsan to him.

Jungkook carefully carried Jeongsan. His eyes were soft while looking at her.

"Her eyes same as mine." Jungkook uttered.

Suddenly, tears fell in his eyes without noticing it.

"Sorry baby, if papa wasn't with you, I hope some time you would understand me. Papa will take care of you once I get my freedom. For now, Appa Tae will take care of you. Don't worry, I promise I won't take long here, I promise that." Jungkook said sobbing and pecked Jeongsan's forehead.

"Jungkookie" Taehyung wept and hugged Jungkook from behind.

Jungkook cried, he felt bad for his baby.

"It's okay, Jungkookie, please don't cry, it hurts me." Taehyung sobbed.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm just disappointed with myself, I also want to see her every day, woke up with her, and take care of her. I should be with you, but I'm here, stuck for many years, I'm sorry." Jungkook cries.

When he cried, Jeongsan wailed out too.

"Stop crying, she can feel your sadness too, please, stop crying, Jungkookie." Taehyung said, caressing Jungkook's back.

"Shush, sorry baby, Papa won't cry anymore, sorry." Jungkook said softly sniffling.

-----

4 years more, it's been 5 years since Jungkook was detained. He sometimes saw how Jeongsan grew up, Taehyung sending him a picture of Jeongsan every year since sometimes Taehyung can't visit him due to busy day.

"Jeon, you have a visitor." The warden said, hitting the cell with the stick.

Jungkook immediately stands up with his hyungs following him. Jungkook sighed before he got inside the private visit room. He opened the door and saw Taehyung with 5 years old Jeongsan sitting together.

"Papa" Jeongsan uttered with her cute voice and looking at him with her innocent hazel eyes.

"That's me, Jeongie, I'm your papa." Jungkook replied pointing to himself.

Jeongsan stands up on the bench and walked towards Jungkook who knelt down when she came.

"Appa said, Papa was handsome, I got confused because all of you were handsome." Jeongsan pouted.

"Nope, we're your uncle, hello I'm Kim Namjoon." Namjoon smiled.

"Uncle Suga"

"Park Jimin"

"Worldwide handsome Kim Seokjin."

They're introduced to her and waves their hands.

"Hello, I'm Jeon Jeongsan." Jeongsan introduced cutely.

"How are you?" Jungkook asked tucking her hair behind her ear.

"I'm fine, and look, Papa, my teacher gives me a star because I drew you, I, and Appa." Jeongsan said while opening her backpack and showed it to Jungkook.

Jungkook took the paper and smiled

"You did a good job, I'm so proud of you." Jungkook said and ruffled her hair.

"Papa, may I ask you a question?" Jeongsan asked.

"Sure, what is it?" Jungkook retorted.

"Why are you in jail? My classmates said only bad people go in jail, are you bad, Papa?" Jeongsan inquired.

Jungkook felt cold sweat on his forehead. He looked at Taehyung who nods his head.

"Will you hate papa If he is bad?" Jungkook asked.

"No, because Appa said you're a good Papa in the world. And I don't care whether your good or not because I know you love me and Appa." Jeongsan chuckled.

Jungkook smiled forcefully, throat hurts.

"Papa, why you're not attending the family day in our school? You know, I'm jealous of my classmates because they have 2 parents but on me, only Appa and Uncle Hoseok. When will you attend a family day with me, Papa?" Jeongsan inquired.

"But uncle Hoseok was with you, isn't that enough?" Jungkook replied forcing himself not to cry.

"But Papa, It'll be the best if you're with me. I want to show them that I have Papa. They won't bully me, I show them how handsome my Papa was. And it's father's day, I have a letter for you too." Jeongsan said confidently.

Jungkook smiled as he read the letter from the paper.

"So, when will you attend?" Jeongsan asked.

"I'll tr--" Jungkook was interrupted by Taehyung.

"Jeongie, we're here to feed your Papa, not to interview him." Taehyung interrupted.

"Sorry Appa, come on Papa and uncle, let's eat." Jeongsan said and dragged Jungkook along with him.

They take a seat together, Jeongsan was eating while Jungkook was silent.

"Don't answer her, you're just giving her false hope, she's a kid, she might believe in you." Taehyung uttered.

"Sorry" Jungkook mumbled and cried.

TH JK JG
-----------

"Papa, are you crying? Did I say wrong earlier? I-I'm sorry Papa, I-I'll be a good girl, juh-just please don't cry. I-I'm sorry, Papa." Jeongsan cried and cupped Jungkook's cheeks with her small hands.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't beside you when you needed me the most. I-I'm not the best Papa, I-I'm sorry for disappointing you." Jungkook cried.

"Duh-don't cry, I-It hurts here, Papa. I-It's okay, I-I can wait for you. Just don't cry, please" Jeongsan cried and touched her chest.

"I-I stop now, I-I'm not crying." Jungkook lied and hugged her tightly.

"I-I love you, Papa." Jeongsan cried on Jungkook's chest.

"Papa loves you." Jungkook responded and hugged her tightly.

It's a hard situation for the Jeon family. Being far away from each other hurts them. Jeongsan felt incompleted without her Papa. She hopes she can lives with him together as soon as possible so she can flex her handsome Papa to her classmates and everyone.

Taehyung also cried he hugged Jungkook and whispered sweet nothings to shushed Jungkook.