Chapter 20: Yeontan

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 20: Yeontan

It was 8 in the morning, the couple was already awake and prepared for their own chores.

Taehyung was on a couch while playing with Yeontan. Jungkook was cooking while glancing at Taehyung.

"Sit" Taehyung tell to Yeontan while showing the dog food.

Yeontan obeyed him and sit down in front of Taehyung.

"Good dog" Taehyung uttered petting him and give him the food.

Taehyung was having fun with Yeontan, he was giggling and furring him. He averted his eyes down on Yeontan's neck.

He notices the collar it is like a black circle with a hole in the middle. But Taehyung got confused because the hole is showing a mini red light.

"Koo" Taehyung called out Jungkook.

"Yes?" Jungkook enquired when he turns off the stove.

"Why Yeontan collar had a red light on the hole?" Taehyung asked naively yet curious.

"That's nothing baby, It's just a part of a collar." Jungkook said and smiled.

"What kind of collar is it, koo? Is this expensive?" Taehyung asked, looking at him.

"Ah, kinda but it's special." Jungkook replied.

"Oh, okay" Taehyung said and shrugged it off.

Jungkook sighed and continued cooking, Taehyung played with Yeontan on the couch.

"Come in Tae, let's eat." Jungkook said when he was done with their food.

Taehyung carried Yeontan in the dining room and sat down on the chair with Yeontan on his lap.

"Tae put Yeontan on his cage." Jungkook said when he noticed Taehyung was still with Yeontan and he set down the food on the table.

"But I wanna be with him" Taehyung said, looking at him with his doe eyes and pouts on his lips.

"Taehyung, I won't repeat myself." Jungkook said, glaring at him and his voice was venomous.

Taehyung sighs and stands up with a pout on his lips. He was murmuring innocent and cute curses under his breath.

"Meanie." Taehyung mumbled, kneeling down on the floor and opened Yeontan's cage.

Jungkook giggled at Taehyung's cuteness as he watching the younger put Yeontan in his cage in the living room. Taehyung went back to his sit and eat.

"You can play with him after eating." Jungkook said eating his food.

Taehyung just eats not responding to him. Well, Jungkook didn't mind it since Taehyung can't ignore him for so long.

"I'm done." Taehyung said excitedly.

Jungkook was surprised, he was about to shove the first spoon of his food into his mouth.

"Can I play with him, now?" Taehyung asked fluttering his eyes.

"You're done? You should've eaten more." Jungkook said.

"I'm already done, please, can I play with him? Pretty please?" Taehyung asked, whining.

"Fine, you ca--" Jungkook was immediately cut off.

Taehyung quickly leaves, gets Yeontan, and went upstairs to their room.

"This guy is unbelievable." Jungkook uttered.

Jungkook blinks his eyes for the nth time, then smiles at Taehyung, he can't help but find it cute.

"He's still my baby." Jungkook mumbled and eat alone.

Taehyung sits down on the bed, giggling every time Yeontan obeyed him. He felt like he can control him.

"You're really a good boy. You are my friend now, Jungkook was meanie so he's not our friend." Taehyung said, smiling sweetly, chuckling at what he said.

Jungkook already washed the dishes, he went upstairs and saw Taehyung still with Yeontan however Jungkook felt jealousy rushed over his body because Taehyung's attention only was on Yeontan.

"Tae, when will you stop playing with Yeontan? Our bed has now his fur." Jungkook said pushing his hair to the back.

"He's cute, Jungkookie, I can't resist him. He's cuter than you." Taehyung said while giggling cutely

Jungkook simply rolled his eyes, muttering under his breath.

"If you want to play with him, not here." Jungkook said taking his blazer in the closet.

"But it's comfortable here, Jungkook." Taehyung said.

"Bring him in his cage because we're going to the company." Jungkook said and wore his blazer.

"Can I bring him there?" Taehyung inquired.

"No, no pets are allowed in the company." Jungkook replied and wore his shoes.

"But I saw Yeontan there." Taehyung sighed.

"Just do what I say." Jungkook said and glared at him.

"But kookie~" Taehyung whined.

"No more buts, Taehyung, or else you'll wear those weird clothes last night." Jungkook said and change his clothes into the office uniform.

Again Taehyung sighs and brought Yeontan to his care downstairs.

"Why he's so meanie? Grumpy old man." Taehyung whispered as he locked Yeontan's cage.

He heard footsteps, he looked on the stairs and saw Jungkook coming.

"Let's go, hmm." Jungkook said and held Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung just nodded with a still pout on his lips. Jungkook ruffled Taehyung's hair, cooing and dragging him outside. Jungkook opened the door car for Taehyung. Taehyung gets inside of the car, Jungkook gets in the driver's seat.

But when he started the car, he noticed Taehyung gawking at their house. He sighed as he understands what Taehyung doing.

"Tae, we're leaving." Jungkook said.

Taehyung looked at him with innocent teary doe eyes and pout form on his lips.

"What?" Jungkook enquired.

"Can we?" Taehyung inquired, ready to cry.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung, how can he resist those fucking irresistible cute eyes and kissable lips? He sighed in defeat.

"Fine, get him now." Jungkook retorted.

"Really?" Taehyung inquired eyes beaming in excitement.

"Yes, go now before I change my mind." Jungkook sighed, he was fucking fond of Taehyung and he knew it.

"Thank you." Taehyung said, pecking Jungkook's cheeks and left the car.

Jungkook just bumped his head on the steering wheel. He should've been cold, not soft what is the fuckery happening to him? Are those eyes hypnotizing him? Or those tempting lips? Or he really can't resist Taehyung's beauty?

"I should've ruined his innocence last night." Jungkook muttered.

"Let's go, Jungkook." Taehyung said, his voice was cheery unlike earlier.

Jungkook sighed, cursing himself internally, and started the car. He glances at Taehyung who was giggly the whole ride.