For the first time.

“New York, here I come!” Baek sings, throwing a scarf around his neck and doing a little dance for me. I can’t contain the giggles that erupt from within. “Work it, fierce” I say as I strike a pose as well.

            “Come on now guys, we are not going to New York to model” Kyungsoo says.

            “Why should I, I mean I can model whatever you want me to” I say with a wink, Kyung’s face turns all shades of the red spectrum before clearing his throat and continues to get ready. I smirk, Baek winks at me and I follow him out the door.

            Within about a good fifteen minutes we had the whole car packed up and ready to go. Chanyeol was driving, me seated in the passenger seat, Baek had to sit next to Kyungie in the back because as Chanyeol put it, Baek would distract him and we would all die. I don’t mind it really, although me and Chanyeol aren’t that close he still tries to be social with me, sort of. Heading to New York again, made me think of when Eric and I would go, not just because it was beautiful and great; but because we just liked watching people, yes I know we sounded like stalkers but Hell, it was fun, and also sad at times.

            “What are you so deep in thought about?” Chanyeol says, bringing me out of my thoughts, he smiles sweetly catching my attention.

            “Nothing in particular really” I sigh, and continue to stare out the window. I didn’t want them to be worried about me. Honestly, I wasn’t even sad thinking about Eric, I wasn’t even afraid.

            “Hey, Chanyeol? Whatever happened to Kris?”

            He grinned, “He’s gone now, trust me.” I didn’t even want to know.

            I decided to stare at Kyungsoo through one of the side mirrors, he was fast asleep, his hair swept over his eyes. I smiled, he looked so precious. Baek had headphones in and was passed out as well. I guess this was it, although both of my lovers had passed away, I had a love now where we could be unbreakable. I had a family now that wouldn’t let me down. I don’t know what happened to Staci, or my work, or anything I used to love. The thing was, I had lost another piece of my heart; there was no getting it back, but thankfully I have someone who knows how to piece it back together slowly. Staring at Kyungsoo in the mirror, made me feel like I could fly above all this hell that has happened to me, it felt wonderful.

            I was spreading my wings now, alive, adrenaline pumping. No one could stop me now. For the first time, I am genuinely happy. I grin as I close my eyes, I was free. Finally free.

*Alright Lovelies, it's finally finished! What do you guys think? :) Again, thank you for all your guy's support, I love you all.*