Let out the beast

My eyes widened at the piece of metal pointing directly at me. Before I could get anything out, two other girls stepped inside my apartment while the black haired girl smirked, enjoying my fear.

            “Sit down on the couch” she said, not removing eye contact with me.  I slowly made my way to my couch and sat on it. The two other girls sat down next to me, one with a knife, and the other with a gun.

            “What do you want from me?” I said, trying to sound calm, but failing at it.

            “Did I say you could speak?” The black haired girl snapped, cocking the gun. I shut up immediately.

            She walked around my apartment for a few moments, her heels clacking against the wooden floors and she slipped into my room. I took a side glance at the girl to my right and her lips were in a tight line, her blue eyes cold. A buzzing sound erupted from my kitchen, damnit, my phone…

            The black haired girl strutted towards my kitchen and retrieved my phone, she grinned peering down at the bright screen.

            “How sweet,” she cackled,” It’s a text from the traitor.”

             Who the hell is she talking about?

            “Don’t give me that wide eyed look, bitch. How long have you been with Kim Jongin?”

            “Who?” I asked, I never heard that name before.

            She laughed, walking towards me, showing me the text:

            Hey babe, sleep well, meet me at our spot at 10:00, okay? - K

            It was from Kai…

            “What the hell are you talking about? Who the hell is Kim Jongin?”

            “Kim Jongin was a part of our gang, but the little bastard decided to go good on us. Now our boss wants to teach him a lesson.” She paused, “Starting with you.”

            I froze at her words, frigid with fear. I wanted to call Kai. I wanted him to tell me what was going on. I wanted him to get these girls away from me. Whatever he did before, there must have been a reason he left, he wanted to better himself. That means he wants to start his life new and fresh, I couldn’t be mad at him. I would not allow myself to be mad at him until I find out the truth.

            “Kai? Is that what he calls himself now? Ha, it suits him for a human name.”

            What? Human name?

            Before I knew it she held my cell up to her ear, giving me a once over.

            “Hello, Jongin? Remember me?” all I could hear on the other end was his deep voice what seemed to be yelling.

            “How come you didn’t tell your little mate here about us? Weren’t we special to you? Anyways, Kris is on your tail, he wants you back.”

            “He knew you would say that, that’s why we’re taking your precious female with us. It’s your choice help us out, or she dies.” She hung up without him being able to give a response.

            Without warning she yanked me up, the two girls behind me, shoving their weapons into my back in the process causing me to cringe in pain. The next thing I know I am being forced into the back of a white van, in my pajamas, at like two in the morning.

            “What did you mean by human name?” The black haired girl grinned, her eyes piercing through my soul. She inched her face towards mine, and stopped. I could feel her hot breath hitting my face before she spoke, “You just wait and see who your lover really is”

            I gulped. She took the back of her hand and stroked my cheek.

            “I will say one thing; he did a good job at picking a mate”

            The vehicle soon came to a stop, and the black haired girl smirked, kind of like how Kai smiles at me occasionally. Now come to think of it, they look a lot alike. Shaking the weird feeling that I was starting to be getting off and they escorted me out of the van. And as it happens in every kidnapping film you see, we were at an abandoned warehouse. As we walked in, a tall guy, who had wild blonde hair, was seated at a chair in the distance surrounded by guys and girls. A couple of buffs looking dudes were on motorcycles.

            “Ah, well look who it is. The mutt’s mate is present. God I can smell her from here.”

            He arose from the seat and came towards us; the other two girls had firm grips on my wrists just in case I tried to escape.

            He was way taller than me, and definitely a few good inches above Kai. He tilted my face up so I was looking directly into his eyes.  

            “You’re right Rashka; he did do a good job.” He did a once over, little did I realize I was still in my pajamas, which consisted of a huge t-shirt and underwear underneath it. I quivered, feeling the uneasiness of his eyes trailing my body.

            “Come on love, we don’t bite, hard.” He winked, grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards his chair and in one quick swoop, I was sitting in his lap. My chest tightened, I couldn’t breathe, and all I wanted to do was hide.

            A low growl escaped him, his eyes turning red, as this was happening my blood ran cold. What are you people…what is Kai? The black haired girl known as Rashka, glanced up at me and licked her lips seductively.

            “You smell enticing, God, no wonder why he chose you”

            “Now now, Rashka, the bait isn’t for you, it’s for Jongin”

            And with that, I turned my head towards the entrance in which I came and my heart lept with joy and fear, there standing with six other boys behind him, was Kai. Who was glaring at Kris, and right as I was about to scream, a sharp pain hit the back of my head and I started seeing stars, the last thing I saw was Kai and the boys lunging foreword, eyes gold, talons sheathed and Kris and a whole gang tackle them before I saw nothing but blackness.