Chapter 25

December 22, 2014 ( Reagan is 26 weeks, Alana is 25 weeks and 6 days)

Dedicated to @_LadyLonely_ for commenting what she did in chapter 24. To stay up all night reading this book, and go back to reread it had me cheesin' so hard. Much appreciated, ma'am!

Baby room looks like this...but with extra stuff. ♡

"A little more to the left," Reagan tilted her head to the side in concentration, imagining how it'd look in that position.

Andrew grumbled, "why couldn't i just assemble it, this is too heavy to move," he whined. The poor boy was struggling to carry the crib, which he had yet to realize, had wheels on its bottom.

Wren rolled his eyes at Andrew's ridiculous question, hanging the mirror over the spot Reagan said to. "Because, you were using duct tape to keep the crib together".

"And, then you used super glue to keep the smaller parts from falling," Nathaniel added, hanging up the cute cream coloured stars, ranging from medium to small, along the wall.

Andrew raised a brow, "so, that's a good enough reason to punish an innocent man," he asked. He had long given up on carrying the crib, and instead decided to push, finding it a whole lot easier for some reason.

Reagan shrugged, "pretty much," smiling as he pouted, making her roll her eyes. "If it's really that heavy, you can go downstairs and help Kingsley and Nolan with the Christmas decorations".

He cheered, fist pumping in the air, "yay, i call dibs on the extra Christmas cookies". Andrew then raced out the room, almost tripping on his own two feet, screaming at the top of his lungs, "no one touches the chocolate chip".

She shook her head at him, resuming the minimum work Andrew had accomplished with ease.

"Do you honestly think it was a good idea to leave Nolan and Kingsley alone," Wren asked with a raised brow, rolling the small fuzzy rug onto the floor.

"Actually, yeah. I talked to him before he came here, and he promised me nothing would happen. One thing I've learned about Nolan is he always keeps his promises". She shrugged nonchalantly, "i trust him".

"Besides," Nathaniel added, "Cameron is watching him like a hawk, he'd be a fool to try something while he's there".

Reagan picked up the empty picture frame from the nightstand, showing it to Nathaniel, "we need to put something in here".

He nodded in agreement, walking over to her as he pulled his cell phone out from his pocket. Nathaniel wrapped his arms around her and opened the camera app, facing it to them. "Say, Nate's sexy," he exclaimed with a big goofy grin on his face.

She burst out in a fit of giggles while Nathaniel repeatedly took pictures of her. "Nate's ugly," Reagan said to the camera, earning a small pout from him.

Rolling her eyes, Reagan snatched the cell phone from his hand. She turned, snapping one more picture of her placing a sloppy kiss on his cheek. "Well, what do you know, kisses do heal," Nathaniel said with a smile, taking his phone back, looking through them all.

"We're going to need more picture frames".

_________________✍

Kingsley grabbed the stepping ladder and scooted it next to the giant tree, still needing to be on his tip toes just to reach the top. He struggled, hopping just a tad bit, squealing in excitement when his finger tips only so much as grazed the tip.

He heard a rumbling laugh, looking down and glaring at the culprit. Nolan gave him an almost teasing smirk, "need a hand," he asked with a raised brow.