AN: I got proposed to

Hey guys.

Oreos has been completed now for about 4 years, and even after all this time I'm still shocked to see just how much people like it.

And, for that I'd just like to say a massive, massive thank you to all of you. If not for you, i wouldn't have been graced with such an amazing opportunity.

A few weeks ago, i was approached by a representative of a publishing house. They're interested in actually putting my book on the shelves - and pay me for it.

Like, what?

As you all know, i was extremely young when i wrote this - meaning grammatical errors and (admittedly) a more than shaky plotline.

Truth be told, Oreos was extremely unplanned up until, like, chapter 15/16. I had no idea where i was going with it up until that point. And, it gives me great anxiety knowing that I'm going to get paid for work that's not even up to par.

So, i said no.

Whenever i read through Oreos now, i can't help but cringe. And, i don't want to be judged on work that i know i could've done way better than i did.

So, now I'm going to rewrite it. The plot will more than likely be different - more developed and such ('cause I'm feeling all grown and ish as a 17 year old).

I'll still leave the original one up, but i just wanted to know if anyone would read the new version.

Let me know.

-U.

*Shameless self-promo:

I have a new book out called Obsession. If you don't have it in your library yet, then sis! What are you doing?