Chapter 3*

March 29, 2014

*Warning: slightly sexual content.

Nathaniel quickly rushed into the washroom, taking off his clothes in the process. Breathing heavily, all he could think about was how Reagan teased him. Whether intentionally or not, he didn't care. The outcome was still the same.

His dick throbbed in his black slacks, making it increasingly uncomfortable for him to still be in them. He turned the knob, watching the shower head rain down cold water.

All traces of clothing, gone. He stepped in hurriedly, closing his eyes, remembering what happened earlier.

Reagan knocked on the door, and waited patiently for Nathaniel to give the 'okay'. He did almost immediately, opening up the big mahogany doors, welcoming her inside.

He walked up to his desk, picking up a manila folder with papers spewing out of the corners. A few fell out, Nathaniel mumbled some incoherent profanities under his breath, making Reagan laugh at his clumsiness. She bent down along with him, helping him pick up as much files as they could.

They were too close, bumping each other on the head. Both their hands flew up to their foreheads by instinct, covering the invisible wound. Reagan looked up, her lips accidentally brushing up against his; barely touching. Almost a ghost of a kiss, so to speak.

Nathaniel's face flushed a vibrant tinge of pink from the incident that just occurred. Reagan inched away slowly, brushing back her wild curls from her face, "I'm so sorry," her voice barely above a whisper. She picked up the rest of the fallen papers, putting them on the shiny charcoal black desk.

He groaned at the memory, bringing his hand down to his hardened member, slowly pumping up and down. His eyes closed shut, images of the more teasing Reagan did to him came flooding back.

Reagan cleared her throat, standing up to dust away the invisible specks of dirt on her work attire. It was then when Nathaniel noticed the kind of outfit she was wearing. He tried-but failed miserably-to inconspicuously ogle her.

Reagan, thankfully, didn't bring attention to the matter, "so, what about the papers?" she asked, walking closer to him with each word uttered.

He stared, like a fool, at her breast, they bounced freely in her navy blue maxi dress. Oh, how he'd love to squeeze those luscious lady lumps of hers. Take them in his mou- {AN: My hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps}

At that time, Reagan's back was facing him, practically molded on his chest. She attempted to turn around, though, all that did was rub her precious backside against his "N.J." as he'd like to call it.

Nathaniel's breaths became rigged, more spaced out as the time went on. He pumped faster, moaning out Reagan's name in pure bliss at his release.

Just what he needed, he thought, washing himself clean of his sticky remains. Turning off the water, he stepped out, wrapping his lower half up in a burgundy towel.

He needed to control himself.

This was not healthy, and definitely not normal. She probably had a boyfriend, or, he gulped, thinking of the worse possible situation.

Reagan liked women.

He sighed, rubbing his temple gently, feeling more images of Reagan coming on. Nathaniel turned back around, another cold shower would do the trick.

_________________✍

"Come on, you promised," Alana whined like a three year old. Reagan huffed, irritated at her supposedly grown best friend. She hurried down the steps with a shoe in hand and the other already on her foot.