//10//

Annabeth shivered, feeling grateful that she was not there to witness the Fates' punishments. 

Meanwhile, with Perseus

Percy smiled evilly. "Come on now girls," he purred. "We need to catch up, do we not?" He asked in a dangerous, sickly sweet tone. His aura of fear had started to overwhelm them. The Three Fates collapsed and started crying with fear, still in their nine-year-old bodies, which was their true form. Percy knew that they only used their old hag form because it made them creepy.

"P-Please, Milord!", Atropos pleaded. "Mercy! Please! Give us some mercy! " (A/N: I typed "Give us some Percy!" by mistake. XD)

"W-W-We didn't know it was you, milord!", Clotho wailed. "It was a mistake!"

'That's weird.' Percy thought. 'Lachesis is silent.'

'Please don't make us fade, lord! We were just having some fun! We had been restricted from doing things all the time by Lady Ananke! We were bored!'

'Ah. So Lachesis was praying to me? She always was the smartest of the three.' Percy thought, amused at her feeble attempt in redemption.

'But I am clever too. Besides, I used to be quite famous for my cunning wit and power.', Percy thought, a cruel smirk tugging at his lips.

Percy laughed, the sheer sound of it making the Fates shiver and scramble backward. His laugh was not a normal one but that of a madman. A man who had been suffering since the beginning of time, his sanity slowly being eaten away by pain, darkness, and hatred. His eyes glowed with rage and madness, all signs of sanity gone as his eyes turned darker than night, swirling with all the pain, suffering and injustice he had experienced. Two black devil horns grew from his head, his skin turning into a shade of red. A pair of beautiful black wings sprouted from his back, dripping with the blood and ichor of his enemies. He grew a long tail as well and his mouth twisted into a feral snarl full of bloodlust. Fear and power radiated off him in infinite waves, making the trembling Fates almost faint.

Christianity's Devil had arisen.