//5//

"I think she named herself Auroré." Percy had told Annabeth, grinning mischievously. He had explained that his sister had been named Ah-Ri because their mother was very fond of that name. He was pretty sure his mother wouldn't like the fact that his sister had changed her name.

By the time Annabeth had come to terms with everything, it was time for breakfast at the Camp pavilion.

"Who all do we tell?" Annabeth asked Percy.

"Chiron." Percy began, thinking loudly, "Rachel cause she hosts the Oracle of Delphi. Not the Gods. They are nosy though.. Hmmmmmmmm.... Maybe Grover. No Demigod should ever know about this."

"The Fates? Well I have something special planned for those three little girls..." Percy mused, a dark grin on his face as he mentioned the Three Fates. Annabeth couldn't stop the involuntary shiver that went down her spine.

"What are you planning Percy?" Annabeth asked warily.

"I am their Great Grand Uncle Annabeth." Percy revealed with a sinister grin, " And I despise their stupid obsession with tragedy. They are too sadistic and lazy. I, as their Great Grand Uncle, have the right to punish them for daring to mess with my reincarnated firm. Of course, they didn't know it was me, but I'll just ignore that for now. "

Annabeth wanted to take a step back at the cruel, contemplating, sinister glint in Percy's eyes. It reminded her of their horrible time in Tartarus when Percy had controlled the poison to choke Akhlys. Thankfully, light immediately entered his eyes and he gave his usual lopsided grin, turning back to the Percy she knew and loved as he said, "I'll deal with those three later. But beware girls!" His tone was cheerful but Annabeth could sense the ancient power and rage in his not so subtle threat.

Putting a hand on Percy's bare chest to calm him down, Annabeth whispered, " Let's get dressed Seaweed Brain. " Giving a nod in agreement, Percy picked Annabeth up bridal style as he got off their bed and muttered with an adoring grin, " Let's get dressed."