//4//

A shoutout to @JulieCalacday ! Thanks for adding my story to your reading list!!

I twisted my knee yesterday so I haven't been able to go to school yet. But this also means that I have more time to write stories!!

Now on to the story!

" Did Apollo give me hallucinating marshmallows again? " Hestia asked softly before fainting.

Annabeth turned to Percy, who raised his hands in a surrendering gesture, " I panicked." he said with a shrug. Percy snapped his fingers and they looked like how they used to look normally.

"So," Annabeth asked sweetly in her 'tell me the truth or die' voice, " What exactly happened last night?"

Percy started playing with his fingers nervously. "Well..." he said hesitantly, " I remembered again."

And then Percy told her everything.

Percy's dad wasn't Poseidon but Chaos. Percy also had a little sister, Ah-Ri. Percy's real mother is Creation. He was a unique being more powerful than a Primordial but there was a fight that had taken place when Percy had just gained consciousness.

Perseus had been kidnapped by Erebus, the Primordial of Darkness. Every Primordial has a good and evil side, like how the Gods have a Greek and Roman form. Erebus had had a huge fight with Nyx, his wife, according to the gossip Percy had heard. Erebus somehow thought that Chaos was having an affair with Nyx, so to get revenge, he had kidnapped the newly born Percy. He let Percy go later on because once he had learned the truth, he was afraid of facing Chaos's wrath.

So Percy was now a lost being traveling across the universes when he finally woke up. When a Primordial is born, he/she is supposed to absorb energy from their parents in the beginning stages of life until he/she finally matures enough to use their own energy. At this stage, the Primordial forms his/her body. Since Percy hadn't had the opportunity to absorb his parents' energies, he didn't have a body and his presence, in the form of space clouds, were spread all across the galaxies, slowly gaining energy until he was able to regenerate on Earth as Perseus Jackson.

He had been glad that he was able to keep his original name even in his reincarnated form. Right before he became Perseus Jackson, he had sent a message to his family, requesting them to keep his existence a secret and that he had locked up his true form, powers, and memories until he was safe and 21.

Percy had been talking to Chaos last night who had insisted that it was time for Percy to come home. But Percy had protested, too attached to Annabeth to leave her. (Annabeth had blushed hard at this part). So to make Percy happy, Annabeth was offered immortality. Percy also told her how his sister Ah-Ri had decided to reincarnate to find and be with her big brother. Annabeth couldn't help but smile as she heard Percy mutter "That impatient, adorable, reckless little idiot."

The issue was that since Ah-Ri hadn't gained complete control over her powers, she had made a slip and reincarnated on another planet instead of Earth. She had also forgotten to store away her memories. Her parents had kept a close eye on her even now since Percy's spells had blocked himself from his parents' vision.

"I think she named herself Auroré." Percy had told Annabeth, grinning mischievously. He had explained that his sister had been named Ah-Ri because their mother was very fond of that name. He was pretty sure his mother wouldn't like the fact that his sister had changed her name.