//7//

Juniper had woken up to find Grover staring at a window with a devastating lost expression on his face. The only thing she could get out of him were the words, " You'll see by the end of the day". The emotionless, almost robotic voice that Grover used sent a chill up her spine and a feeling of unease in the nymph, but she dismissed the feeling as a figment of her imagination.

The Campers were at the Dining Pavilion when the Camp's most popular and beloved couple made their appearance. They looked normal and happy, so most campers went on about their usual routine. But the couple's closest friends, family and comrades (The others of the Seven, Calypso, Nico, Will, Rachel, Reyna, Grover, Juniper, Clarisse and Chris) had noticed the difference.

Percy's appearance seemed even more godly than it used to be. His features were more defined and handsome. He strode with elegance, his pace smooth, as though the earth was shifting under his feet. His back was straight, his chin held high an his posture oozing the aura of a King. Holding his hand was Annabeth, who also looked more godly. She seemed to radiate beauty. Her princess blonde was tied up in its usual ponytail, dancing in the occasional wind. Annabeth's stormy grey eyes had subtly lightened a few shades. The couple had a hidden look of sadness in his eyes as they gazed at the friends. Grover returned the look with a sad smile.

The old centaur frowned. Why did he have a foreboding feeling that someone was going to leave? Chiron met Percy's gaze, shocked at the look of sadness it seemed to hide, as though it was saying 'I will miss you all.' Chiron started panicking internally. Not them. Please not them. Not his kids who he raised. Not Percy and Annabeth.

A familiar voice spoke in Chiron's head, "We will come to the Big House. Call Rachel and Grover. No one else. We will leave by sunset." Chiron looked at Percy with an eyebrow raised, which Percy returned with a mischievous wink. 

Annabeth and Percy spent the day joking and hanging out with their friends and family. Percy had dedicated a whole hour to smother Mrs. O'Leary and Blackjack. They made sure to leave subtle hints of them leaving. They left a message for Sally and Paul telling them that they would have to worry about Percy dying anytime soon and that they would be away for a long while on a mission. Percy secretly created three copies of himself, which gave him back his memories once they merged back with him. This was to help spend sometime personally with each one of their friends. (Annabeth had glared jealously when she found out and demanded that Percy taught her how to do it soon.) They decided to break the news to Thalia when they stopped by the Hunters later on their way to Camp Jupiter. 

By sunset, they were in front of the Big House.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!! Thank you so much for being patient with me! I love you guys! I have my finals coming up in 2 weeks. Yeah. I know. My school sucks. But I'll keep my works in draft and try to publish each chapter on time. So please forgive me if I don't update on time!!

Hope you guys loved the chapter!

Adieu!

Madame