//9//

Sitting on a couch and waiting for the three unconscious people in the room to wake up, Annabeth thought back to their meeting with The Fates. 

Flashback

They had flashed to a big room that had no windows. The room was lit by a mysterious unseen force and was the weirdest room Annabeth had ever witnessed.

They were standing behind three little girls who were knitting. There were balls of yarn all over the room and it was a mystery how no one tripped over it.

A chill went through Annabeth's spine and her eyes widened in shock as she realized that the three little girls were The Fates.

"Hello Girls! Did you miss me?" Percy asked, in a jocose tone that made him sound like he was an overexcited uncle meeting his favorite neices after a long time.

The three little girls- No. The Three Fates started shaking fearfully as they turned around, recognizing the presence of the being they feared and dreaded above all, even Chaos.

"L-L-L-Lord P-P-P-Perseus! You have r-returned!" The one of the left stuttered out, her face pale with fear and dread.

"No stuttering, girls." Percy commanded, his face hardening and taking its rare serious look.

"I will just get to the point. You can announce mine and my lovely wife's titles and domains. Then I will let Annabeth explain everything to the others at the  Big House while we catch up. Of course, we do need to catch up, don't we girls? I would hate it if I ended up telling Ananke and Chronous about how you misused your powers. " Percy continued, his tone oozing deceptive and sticky sweetness.

The Fates paled even more if that was possible at the not so subtle threat.

"Of c-course M'Lord!" The middle one squeaked, all three still shaking with fear and trying not to whimper and start crying at the angry aura that seemed to grow from Percy.

They gulped at the same time and took in a deep breath, preparing themselves to recite the long list of titles owned by Annabeth and her Angry Primordial Husband in perfect sync.

"All hail Annabeth Jackson, Daughter of Lady Athena and Frederick Chase, One of the Seven, Two-Time Heroine of Olympus, Visitor of the Mansion of Night, Survivor of Tartarus, Slayer of Polyphemus, Kelli the Dracanae and many other monsters, Goddess of Knowledge, Fire, Tactics, Pride and Architecture, Wife of Lord Perseus."

They shivered under Percy's glare that promised death as they continued,

" All hail Lord Perseus, Son of Lord Chaos and Lady Creation, Brother of Ah-Ri, Creator of Life, The Hope of the Universe, The Light amongst the Darkness, The First Creation, Bane of Evil, Holder of Light and Hope, Prince and Next in line to the throne of the Universe, Slayer of Hyperion, Polybotes and many other immortals, Survivor of Tartarus, Two-time Savior of Olympus, Visitor of the Mansion of Night, Husband of Lady Annabeth and the Primordial of Power, Insanity, Creation, Peace, Heroes, Swordsmanship, Loyalty, Revenge, Justice, Goodness, Purity, Cruelty, Gender, Fusion, Fear, Love, Potential and Hidden Capabilities. "

" Wisegirl, I think it is time for Chiron and the others to wake up. I need to teach The Fates some lessons that they had forgotten. " Percy informed Annabeth.

Annabeth really did not want to witness The Fates' torture from Percy's wrath even though Annabeth did not exactly like them.

She nodded in agreement, Percy's demonic smile the last thing she sees before she flashed away.

Annabeth shivered, feeling grateful that she was not there to witness the Fates' punishments.