I'm so sorry

There was a small pause as Phil turned to look at Tino.

" You know, the whole reason I did that entry was so that we could pull our guns out together." Phil rolled his eyes at Tino

Tino looked down.

" I'm sorry. I forgot it in the car." Tino mummbled

Austin looked at me, because I was crouched in the corner. Austin moved towards me, wrapping me up in his arms. Tino looked up then, and grabbed Phil's arm.

" What?" Phil looked back at Tino

" We need to go." Tino whispered

Phil looked at him like he was stupid.

" What?" He asked again

" They're happy without us here. Why can't we just go?" Tino pulled on his arm

Phil pointed his gun at Austin and I and cocked it.

" Really, Phil?" Aaron said

Phil's arm quickly moved to shoot him in the chest. Aaron fell to the ground silently.

I ripped myself from Austin's arms. I crouched over Aaron, screaming his name.

" Alan let him go. Get the fuck up!" There was an shot and someone fell

My head whipped around. Austin lay on the floor, panting as he held his stomach. Phil walked over to him, and I launched myself up too late. A bullet went into his heart and I ran at Phil. Tino grabbed me and held me back.

" Phil please!" I gasped, sobbing hysterically

He walked over to me.

" Wake the fuck up." He whispered

And then it all went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bolted upright, gasping and crying. Phil's face was the first thing my mind registered. I screamed, throwing things at him.

" Hey, hey, hey! Alan it's just me!" He yelled

" You're sick!" I cried, " A sick murderer! You're the murderer!"

I felt someone straddle me and I punched at them until they got a hold of my wrists.

" Alan! Hey! Look at me!" Austin's voice commanded

But that couldn't be him, he was dead. I squeezed my eyes shut tight, trying to make it stop. One hand held both my wrists above my head as I felt the other push hair from my face.

" Open your eyes, Alan. It's just me. Just Austin."

I didn't want to do what he said. But what if I got to see his face again? Just once. The hand that was holding my wrists let go.

I slowly opened my eyes. Austin's face was hovering over mine.

I did what any sane person would do after a dream like that. I burst into tears and hugged him as tight as I could.

" You're okay now. And Phil is not a murderer." He mummbled

I didn't say anything.

Everything was okay again... well... It would be if I hadnt had a dream about falling in love with my best friend. He pulled away from me and in that moment, because I knew I could blame it on the dream if I needed to, I kissed him.

And he kissed back.

DONDONDON
THAT'S THE END GUYS
SEQUEL?