When You Cant Sleep At Night

Austins POV:

The whole day was spent cuddleing on the couch. We didnt really have to go anywhere or do anything so we just stayed there. The rest of the guys moved at least. By time it got dark my ass started to fall asleep.

"Alan? I have to get up." I shrugged to try to get him to move

" But your so.... warmmmm....." Hs groaned against my arm

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I slightly jumped.... I wasnt expecting it at all. He had kept his hands mostly to himself the whole time.

" Ehmm.... sorry." He let go

I pull myself up, streching my arms and cracking my back.

I look down to see Alan staring at me intently, slightly smileing.

" What are you smirking at?" I grunt

He looks down at his hands.

" I gotta.... gooooo..... peeeeeee......" He slides away

He backs up before quickly turning and sprinting into the bathroom.

Well that was.... unusually weird.... as fuck.

I shake my head and head to my bunk. Im not even sure what time it is, but Im fucking tired and I really dont give a shit.

I lay down. And as soon as I hit the pillow, Im out.

_____________________

I wake up to the sound of sniffleing.

" Oh god.... Oh god..... Austin..... Im so sor-ry.... plea-se..... I didnt mean to....Austin....." I hear Alan cry

" Damn...." I pull myself up

Alan sometimes has these night terror sort of things where he starts crying and screaming.... Im not sure why. Hes never told me and Im sure its to personal to ask.

" Alan..." I shake him

His face is scrunched up and he looks like someone just stabbed him. He is in so much pain.

" NO AUSTIN! NO YOU CANT-T YOU CANT TAKE HIM FR-ROM ME!!! HES THE O-ONLY THING I-I HAVE LEFT-T!!" He screams

I jump back.... what does he mean?

I shake him harder.

His eyes pop open. I dont have time to say anything before hes crying and yanking me into his bunk. Im not wearing a shirt so his nails grab and scrape my bare skin. I flinch.

" Aust-tin...." He moans

" Shhhhhhh..... Im right here..." I coo to him

He has his arms tightly locked around my neck like a vise. As weird and gay as this feels, I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him closer to my body. I should not be enjoying this. But I am.

" Austin-n.... They where g-gonna take you aw-way.."He cried

" Who?" I whispered

" Maddie and her friends... Aust-tin I need you."

" I know.... Shhhhhh.. dont cry.... Im right here. "

I m suprised at what I do next. I grip his tiny waist with my hands (Has he been eating at all?!) pull him closer and kiss him on the top of his head.

I hear a confused sniffle come from him.

"Austin?"

" Hmmmmm?"

" That.... was nice...." He mummbles into my chest

I hear his breathing thin out. Usually I would leave. But I wanted to stay this time....