Its Over

Aaron's POV:

I shook my head at him, rolling my eyes for good measure.

" Austin, he's a murderer. Not a toy."

" Well what else are we gonna do? Huh? Cause I don't see you making any great plans here. My boyfriend could get killed. Or someone else."

I run a shaky hand though my hair,  sighing.

" Austin, no. We can't fuck with him like that."

Austin had proposed that we kidnap Tino until Phil agreed to go back to the hospital.

" What else?" He sighed, falling back onto his bed, making me bounce a bit

Alan shuffled back into the room, a scared but determined look on his face.

" Austin. I'm leaving. I'll be back in a couple days. Until then, you need to hide. You to Aaron." He says, turning to leave

" Wait, please. Alan you can't leave me. Please. You can't."

Austin was practically on his knees in front of Alan.

" Austie...  I have to. When i get back I'll tell you everything."

When he walked out the door, Austin burst into a new round of tears, this time he didn't stop.

He cried into the night, until he threw up and went to the kitchen. I wasn't sure what he wanted to get but I knew the next morning when I found him passed out on his floor with a tub or empty ice cream.

I cleaned up and let him sleep for about seven hours.

~~~~~

~~~

~~

~

Two days later and the door is open and there's Phil. His smile sends chills down my spine.

" It's great to be back." He smiled

We didn't say anything.

Then he pulled out a gun.

There's a reason this is so short. I'll see you guys soon