Feels Like Forever

Alan's POV:

I woke up to talking in the living room.

" Hey, I don't judge." I hear Austin saying

" Nor do I." Aaron said then the sound of ripping paper

I groaned and rolled over, not ready to wake up. Some one poked me in the side and I rolled back over.

There stood a smileing Austin.

" Waky waky!" He sang

" No. I refuse." I said crossing my arms

" Awww Awan. Pweaseee?" He begged

" Uhg... Fine." I grummbled

" Yay!" He cheered

I slid out of my bunk and walked out into the living room. Aaron was on the couch looking really flustered.

" You okay?" I asked

He jumped at the sound of my voice and nodded quickly.

" Yeah, yeah. I'm good." He said

I wonder if it has anything to do with the conversation this morning. I wasn't really the nosey type but still. I herd somebody walking towards me and I turned to see Phil coming out of the bathroom. I stepped out of his way and he smiled at me as he passed.

Aaron looked at him like he had just murdered someone.

Which he hadn't. Duh.

I went to the fridge and grabbed out and poured myself some cereal. Yum.

I went and pulled up a stool and started eating it. After I was done I put all the stuff away and went to get dressed. I was walking back into the living room when I was pulled back to the bunks.

" Hello there." Austin whispered

" Hi." I said, smiling at him

He smiled back and kissed me. He tasted like cereal to. When we pulled away, he looked a little confused.

" Whats wrong?" I asked

He just shoke his head and forced a smile onto his face.

" Not a thing. Just miss kissing you. We havent had any alone time for a while."

" I know. I wish we did though."

" Thats the tour life for you." He sighed

He didn't look to happy so I stood on my tippy toes and pecked his lips. When I pulled back there was a slight smile on his face.

" We should watch a movie and cuddle." He suggested

" We should."  I nodded

" Little mermaid." He said

I sighed but agreed. Austin loved his Disney movies. A little to much maybe.

~~~~~~~~~

We are about half way through the movie. Austin has had his eyes glued on it the entire time. Theres nothing that could take him away from it. I leaned my head on his shoulder and snuggled closer to him.

His arm the was around my waist pulled me closer to him.

" Aaaawwwww." Phil whispered as he walked by

I rolled my eyes at him.

When he had snuck back to his bunk I started kissing Austin's neck randomly.

" Alan... I need to get some sleep. I've got a lot on my mind right now, baby." He said

He kissed me on the forehead and then got up and left. I sat there for a second dumfounded.

Did I do something wrong?

" Before you start freaking out, I think you need to know the real reason why hes upset." Aaron said

No one could prepare me for what was he was about to tell me.

~~~~~~~~~

Some somewhat fluff.

Eh.

Sorry it took so long.

*gives you pancakes*