CHAPTER TWENTY

Previously on Last Breath...

The vehicles's engine were ignited as the car speeds off onto the empty road. The van passes another black van hiding in the dark behind several trees. The driver of the black van had a wicked smile plastered on his face.

"It's too bad Jaechul isn't here to drag you to hell with him...Jin."

---

Yeonjun steps on the accelerator firmly speeding up onto the road at 140 mph. Meanwhile in the back seat, Seokjin was trembling in extreme pain while trying to take in deep breaths. 

"Hyung you're going to be alright okay,""we'll be at the hospital the sooner you know," Taehyung and Kai said while rubbing Seokjin's back. 

Yeonjun cusses his breath because the nearest hospital was like half an hour away from the safe house. He was just thankful that there were no cars around so nothing was getting in their way of an emergency. 

Soobin was in the front seat with him talking to Namjoon on the phone about the situation. "Put me on speakers," the leader ordered Soobin, "yessir." Soobin pulls the phone away from his ear as the screen lights up. He pushes the button that says speaker and holds the phone near Seokjin.

"You're on speaker," Soobin said loudly, "Seokjin baby, we're going to meet you at the hospital okay? Everything is gonna be fine," Namjoon said completely forgetting about what will happen during this pregnancy.

"UUURRRRGGGGHHHH," Seokjin screams before panting heavily, the pain was just too overwhelming to speak. With enough resistance from the pain Seokjin manage to speak, "I l-loved you," he whimpered. 

"I love you to baby," Seokjin heard from the phone but didn't know Namjoon had a tear run down his cheek on the other side. 

Soobin hung up the phone turning to Seokjin and telling him sweet assuring words. Just 30 more minutes to reach the hospital.

Then suddenly, a bullet shooting past the driver's side mirror had them all startled. "Shit," Soobin cussed under his breath looking at his side mirror and seeing a van following them. The van was hot on their tails as it moves gains up on their vehicle. 

"Beomgyu see if we have any guns in the back," Soobin looked at the younger through the rear view mirror. 

Beomgyu unclipped his seat belt leaning over his seat to check the back of the van. He sees a large black back and goes over to unzip it to check what's inside. 

Thank the heavens the bag had several guns in it, "yes we do," Beomgyu said.

He takes the bag and passes a weapon to each of them except for Seokjin, "g-give me," the pregnant teen stutters out. "W-what,"Beomgyu looks at him with an alarmed look.

"PLEASE!" Seokjin screeches out while holding his hand out, Beomgyu looks at him for moment before handing him a pistol. "T-Thank you," the older male pants out through ragged breaths.

Another bullet was shot at the other side mirror, knocking the part off of the van. Soobin rolls down this window vaguely standing from his seat and leaning out. He aims his gun at the van following them and pulls the trigger. 

The bullet hits the part of the windshield that was in front of the driver, the shot reflects leaving a minor crack on the glass. 

"FUCK! It's bulletproof," Soobin gets back in the vehicle and cusses. 

This time it was Taehyun's turn to roll down his window and lean out a bit. He tries to take aim but a bullet barely missing darts pass his head. He flinches a bit taking aim once again at one of the van's tires.