CHAPTER TWO

It was a calm Friday night in Seoul. Jin was in his condo finishing up his essay that was due next week. Ken was basically begging Seokjin to go clubbing with him and Sanduel tonight, but the younger just told him that he had better things to do which was school work. Seokjin was indeed a bright student with high grades, so he always finishes his assignment early that way he won't have to do them later on when he can just chillax or have fun. "And....DONE," Jin said to himself once he finished the last paragraph of the essay. He turned of his laptop before stretching out his joints. Jin look at his alarm clock, 6:43pm, it read. A thought came into his mind as he got out of bed and changed his clothes. He grabbed his keys and phone then walked out of his room. He locked the door and head down to the parking lot until he reached his car. He got inside turning it on and drove off into the highway. He planned on going to the park cause, why not, it's not like anything bad would happen right? 

He arrived at his destination and paralleled park next to the sidewalk. Jin got out of the vehicle and started to walk to the entrance of the park. No one was around because it was night time and no one really goes to the park at that time. Either the people are peacefully safe in their homes or their out clubbing, partying, having se-- yeah let's not go there. Jin roamed around a little before making his way to the pond. As he was walking he couldn't help but feel watched for some reason. Jin just shook the feeling off and just continued to walk until he reach the pond. He sat on the ground that was near the dark sparkling waters and breaths in nature's air. It was lucky he took his meds earlier or there would have been problems when he planned on coming here. As the time passes by, twinkling small lights in the night sky began to appear. Jin looked up admiring those little suns that were far away.  

Suddenly, a streak of light ran across the dark sky causing Jin to gasp. The male wasted no time as he closed his eyes and make a wish, the same wish he always prayed to happen. There was an unexpected sound that came from the bush making Jin jump a little. He looked to where the sound came from while anxiety was building up in his nerves. Just then a little wild bunny jumped out of the bush and Jin just blinked at it. The bunny looked at him for a moment before hopping of to who knows where, Jin starred at the creature and awed. The bunny disappeared from his vision returning the calm silence in the air. Seokjin huffed out a breath before standing up to dust the dirt off him. He proceeded to head back to his car when there was a sound yet again coming from the same bush. He turned back only to see nothing. A frown crossed his lips and started to walk away quickly this time. 

He then hears footsteps behind him as the sound gets closer and closer. On instincts Seokjin began to run for it getting closer to the entrance. He was so close until someone tackled him to the ground. Jin struggled to get free from the attacker's firm grip. He heard more footsteps coming towards him and now there were 4 pairs of strong arms holding him down. "Kook get the chloroform," one of them said. Seokjin peered over his shoulders to see the faces of his attackers, but before he could a cloth was placed over his mouth and nose. He inhaled the toxic drug only to glimpse at the two who's faces were starting to get blurry. It took a good thirty seconds for the drug to fully knock him out unconscious. He stopped struggling and the man that was holding him down let go of his body.

The two catch their breaths for a moment as the guy they were trying to capture put on a good wrestling match. The orange haired male nodded to his partner and the both of them carried Seokjin's unconscious body to a black van. Yet again, they praised themselves for not getting spotted. They arrived to a huge mansion that was fenced around with stone walls. Four guards guarding the large shiny metal gate, letting the black van pass through. The orange haired male parked the car in a spacious garage. The two got out of the car and carried Seokjin to a small shed near the mansion. They threw him on an old dusty mattress that was on the ground and left him there. One of them made sure to lock the doors securely so that when Jin wakes up he won't be able to escape. 

Once the two secured the door, they headed inside the mansion to meet up with their other members. They walked to the kitchen and saw that their members were already there. "So how'd the mission go?" the short guy in silver hair asked,"Mission completed, his still unconscious so we put him in that old crappy shed," Kook told him. The male with silvery green-ish hair stood up from his seat as he put his hands in his pocket,"good, you all know what you need to do tomorrow," he said looking at his crew. They all nodded at him,"Alright just making sure, let's go get some rest now," he dismissed them. They all went upstairs to their respective rooms and called it for tonight. All of them thinking the same thing before they fell asleep,'time to get revenge on that son of a bitch.'