CHAPTER NINETEEN

The war has been going on for nearly three months. Bangtan have been going in and out of the safe house to rest or go out to battle. Every two weeks one or two of them would stay behind to take care of Seokjin and make sure he is safe. 

As for the teen, he was becoming an emotional mess and kept thinking negative thoughts about himself. Like what if he just died back at his father's mansion so that the six men he love so dearly wouldn't have to deal with this bullshit.

Or maybe if he wasn't pregnant then maybe he could help the guys fight off their enemies. But that thought made him feel guilty for he loved the two growing lives inside of him, even if knows he won't be able to meet them.

The guys have assured him many times that they can handle this, all they want is their beloved Seokjin and twins to be safe. Doesn't matter if they have to sacrifice themselves just for the sake of their love ones. 

Though Namjoon was getting more frustrated because every time they killed off a portion of their enemies in one spot, another portion shows up out of nowhere to ambush them. Right now it was the leader's turn to stay back with Seokjin. He sat in the comfortable armchair in the commons room looking over the reports.

The man was so focused in his work he didn't even notice Seokjin leaving the bedroom, and heading towards the kitchen. The younger wanted to help ease his stress by making a wholesome supper for both his lover and himself.

Seokjin takes the tray that was filled with two bowls of japchae with a side of turkey and gravy. Two other plates for the brownies-- which he made two days ago, and a glass of champagne for the leader and a bottle of water for himself.

The teen held the tray in one hand while the other was supporting his aching back while walking to the commons room. He places the tray on the coffee table in front of Namjoon. The older looked away from his work to the tray of food. 

He looked back to Jin with a smile that made his adorable dimples visible. Seokjin returned the smile and sat on the couch close to Namjoon. The older sets down his device proceeding to take a bowl and take a couple slices of the turkey.

Namjoon take a bite of the tender meat and he just nods in satisfaction at the taste, "still good as ever," he compliments the younger's cooking. "But that was leftover from yesterday," Seokjin giggled, "doesn't matter, whatever you cook will always remain delicious forever," Namjoon slyly commented.

---

Namjoon was done with his food and went back to checking recent updates from the battle. Seokjin left him be to concentrate, as he goes into kitchen looking for more food. Being pregnant literally opens up a black hole in you to keep you hungry 24/7, or that's how Seokjin sees it. 

Seokjin looks through the huge fridge scanning whatever was in it. The teen finds half of a whole oreo ice cream cake, "this will do," Seokjin said to himself and takes the dessert. 

And just like that, the other half of the cake was scarfed under five minutes. Just then Namjoon walks in the kitchen to see his lover with a fork between his lips and an empty plate in his hand. The leader looked at Seokjin then at the plate, and then back at Seokjin.

Namjoon chuckles as he walks closer to Seokjin, "aye don't laugh at me," Seokjin pouted. "But you're adorable," Namjoon said kneeling down to caress Seokjin's belly. He places a light kiss on it, "and that goes for you two," Namjoon said as if he was talking to the babies making Seokjin awed at the action.

The older stands up kissing the younger on his soft plump lips, "you are gorgeous," Namjoon said and pecked his lips. Seokjin smiles, "you say that all the time," he said, "and I'll say it a billion more times to remind you," Namjoon told him before pecking his lips yet again.