CHAPTER TWELVE

((WARNING SMUT CHAPTER))

Seokjin slowly opens his eyes, the bright light shinning above him causing them to shut. He opens them again and tries to adjust his visuals. He slowly sits up and looks at his surrounding. Is he...in a hospital?

He notices the IV tubes and a heart rate monitor to his left. An oxygen tube connected to his nose and the other end connected to a machine. Suddenly his head hurts and he groans in pain.

"Hoseok? Jungkook? Guys...?" He calls out to the boys but none of them appear.

He starts to get worried as he gets off the bed. Seokjin starts to feel anxiety and removed the IV tubes. He quickly makes his way to the door when it suddenly opens. Seokjin's eyes widen when the two people came into view. Standing there was a nurse and his uncle?

"Mister Kim what are you doing out of bed, you should be resting sir," the nurse said taking Seokjin back to the bed and letting him lay down. Seokjin was so confuse to not go against the nurse's words.

"Okay I did some tests on you while you were asleep and the results are positive," the nurse explained making Seokjin even more confuse, was this just another one of those dreams?

"Congratulations Mister Kim, you're 3 weeks into your pregnancy," the nurse smiles sweetly at him. Seokjin's eyes widened at the sudden news. Him...pregnant? HOW? And from where did he get pregnant?

The nurse leaves after writing a few notes into her clipboard. Seokjin stays in shock and just stares wide eyes at were the nurse was standing. He's trying his best to remember before he slept but all he could picture is him with the boys in Jungkook's room.

"Had fun being abducted by Bangtan Jinnie?" His uncle asked and Jin looked up to face him. The man was smiling but it didn't look friendly but more like bitter. His smile then turned into a disappointed frown,"see what happens Seokjin when you didn't follow Chanyeol like you were suppose to, now look what Bangtan has done to you," he said.

"Raped you and for what? To make you carry their children," he chuckled bitterly,"those scumbags will surely pay for what they've done." His uncle grits his teeth in fury. Wait a minute, of his uncle is here...then that means his dad is probably around.

Thinking about all those times the boys warned Seokjin about his dad and all the awful things he did back then. "Is my dad here?" Seokjin asked as he gulped, his uncle furrows his eyebrows before laughing, this made Seokjin more confused."Jin what ate you talong about, I am your dad," he continues to laugh.

What no way. Seokjin just stares at him with terrified eyes, he can't believe what he just heard. "Anyways I have to go to a meeting so I hope you let that sink in," he says before leaving the room. Seokjin watches him exit through the door with wide eyes.

Everything was crashing down on him with so much pressure that he was having a hard time breathing. He visions starts to turn hazy and before he knew it he was knocked out unconscious.

—————————
(3 weeks before back at Bangtan Mansion)
The guys took Seokjin to Jungkook's room to have a cuddle party since they kept complaining not being able to spend enough time with the younger boy. Jungkook suggested for all of them to hang out in his room since he was proud of cleaning it up all by himself. The others wanted to complain but Seokjin agreed with the suggestion and so they ended up spending time with each other there.

Taehyung started it first with groping Jin's ass and leaving butterfly kisses on the younger's neck. Seokjin couldn't help but let out a small moan which the others clearly heard, instantly getting turned on by his heavenly sounds.