08 ↠ THE WALKING DEAD

CHAPTER EIGHT: THE WALKING DEAD

A nudge and a gentle call to her name woke Margo up from her sleep. Margo groaned and tried to move her pillow to readjust herself, in hopes to go back to sleep before it was too late. The only issue was her tiny hands were gripped onto Isaac's shoulder, and her pillow obviously wasn't her soft squishy pillow from home. "Baby," Isaac called, he halted her movements on trying to fluff Isaac's shoulder, her eyes opened this time. The brunette became aware of her surroundings. She let out a huff when she realized she was on a stupid bus, and not in the safety of the lavender-colored walls of her room. "Good morning, sleeping beauty."

Margo shoved him into the window, Margo was not a morning person. Her hit or miss cheerful attitude was only there if she had a warm shower and a cup of coffee in the morning. If not then you better hope hurricane Margo doesn't enter the room. In this case, it wasn't the morning, it nighttime. Though if you would've told her that it was the morning, she might've believed you and assumed it was just really early the sun hadn't even risen yet. Margo wouldn't dare to wake up in the morning with no sunlight, only because it was way too early.

Here and now, Margo was grumpy and grumbling and it was about ten at night. In fairy tales they tell you not to wake the sleeping beast, that metaphor could be used for Margo. Don't wake Margo unless you want mean Margo. "Shut up" Margo snapped towards him. She always assumed that if anyone could wake her up without kissing her off, it would be Isaac. Well, she was fucking wrong. There was absolutely no reason to be pissed at him though, he only woke her up. It was what the ethical part in her mind was telling her, and she knew better. This whole 'I'm pissed at Isaac thing' would most likely last another minute.

Isaac pressed a kiss to her lips, and anything negative she felt faded away. He pulled back with a smirk on his face, although he looked quite exhausted. Margo most likely looked the same, who could get a full eight hours on a bus? This day had been exhausting for Margo, but today and yesterday had been even more exhausting for Boyd, Isaac, and Scott. The whistle blew which made Margo jump and bump her head with Isaac's, he stifled a laugh as she held her forehead. Margo sent him a warning look, the brunette was already a little grumpy after being woken up, and now a whistle is practically blown into her ear. This was Finstock we're talking about, he doesn't know how to do anything lightly. The bus pulled to an abrupt stop at the same time Isaac pressed a kiss to Margo's forehead. Which only knocked him forward and his chin hit her head.

"Ow, what did I do to you!?" Margo pushed him off of her, these series of events so far didn't seem promising. Margo's already gotten knocked in the head twice, what else was going to happen. She was considering investing in a helmet.

"Alright everybody grab all your stuff and meet me outside!" Finstock announced. Margo handed Isaac his bag as she stood up. Margo slung her purse on her shoulder. Margo turned her head to the back of the bus to see Stiles standing up as well, he saw her looking and sent her a wave with a goofy smile on his face. Due to Margo's grumpiness, she didn't want to respond, not even willing to offer him half a smile or the simplest twitch of her hand. Her conscience piped up to tell her that Stiles didn't do anything wrong, and it would be rude to ignore him. Especially with how good of a friend he's been to Margo, helping her with figuring out what she was, taking her mind off Isaac when he was off with Derek.