07 ↠ ROAD TRIPPING

CHAPTER SEVEN: ROAD TRIPPING

Margo hated road trips, she hated being shoved in a car for multiple hours, she hated driving, she hated sitting in the passenger seat, she hated sitting in the backseat. Margo also disliked the music playlist that Allison had on, Margo would rather be on the bus with sweaty smelly people. Wait — no, actually the second she thought that she took it back. What Margo should've said was, that she wished she had her headphones and her charger. It was on 50% and they were stuck behind a school bus. Isaac knew that the girls were following the bus, because Margo told him, and Stiles knew too. Only because Margo saw him turn around and look at the car about twenty-five times.

As much as she hated where she was right now, Margo knew that it was very much needed. Allison had witnessed first hand what had happened last night, literally everything and she saw how it affected all of the werewolves. Margo received a text from Allison telling her to call Isaac ASAP. Which she did and Isaac told her everything, he was going to stay at Boyd's that night so they could go together for cross country. That was the plan until Margo called him, to which she told him 'if your ass doesn't come home right now, I'll drive to Boyd's and drag you out of his house.' Isaac can't say no to Margo, so he turned his ass around and came home. He laid his head on her chest and cried while she ran her hands through his hair, this was something he couldn't get a Boyd's and if he did, then Margo was gonna swing at Boyd.

"Am I getting too close? I'm getting way too close, aren't I?" Allison asked the hunter did have a lead foot. So she was getting quite close to the bus, Margo swore she could count the number of moles on Stiles' face.

"That depends, are you just following the bus, or are you planning on mounting it at some point?" Lydia remarked. Margo snickered from her seat, she leaned forward and placed her elbows on the consul, and place her chin in her palms.

"Allison, honey, it wouldn't hurt to back off a little. I can see everything on Stiles' iPad" Margo pointed out. Lydia looked forward, seeing what Margo was saying and let out a hum in response.

"Yeah, I should back off" Allison whispered to herself, she let her foot off the gas pedal, the bus inched farther away from the Toyota.

"Well, that also depends. Oh, do you mean the bus or the ex-boyfriend you're currently stalking?" Lydia quizzed.

"Well, after what happened, I'm not letting him out of my sight" Allison added.

"Neither am I, well Isaac. Also, my boyfriend can snap on occasion so, I just don't want him to snap on Ethan on a bus full of people" Margo explained as she mimicked a werewolf.

"Hm, and by the way, this all started when Scott came knocking at my door" Allison stated.

"For what?" Lydia questioned.