06 ↠ STILES GETS WHAT STILES WANTS

CHAPTER SIX: STILES GETS WHAT STILES WANTS

Margo parked her car in the school parking lot, she looked over at Isaac who let out a deep breath. "Hey," Margo called, today was his first day back and it also was cross country day. Margo wanted Isaac to have a good day, but she had this feeling raining down on her that someone was going to give him shit. "We can always skip today, who cares about the cross country." Margo cupped his cheek and ran her thumb along his cheekbone.

"I—Margo you know I have to, I'll get kicked off the lacrosse team," Isaac leaned into her touch, he let out a sigh before pulling her hand away from his face and lacing his fingers through her own. Isaac read Margo's 'who cares' expression on her face, "I love to play lacrosse, and I'm finally on the team. Not to mention I'll fail Econ."

"Baby, you're already failing Economics," Margo chuckled, Isaac snickered he sent Margo a little shove. Margo reached behind her and grabbed her backpack, she placed it in her lap before leaning over and capturing her lips with Isaac's. The hand that wasn't intertwined with his reached forward to grip the hair at the back of his neck. They melted into the kiss, as their lips moved perfectly together. Her teeth tugged on his bottom lip before pulling away, he chased her leaning in again but she moved back and opened her driver side door. "You have to run cross-country remember?"

Margo opened the door and got out, Isaac followed her movements getting out of the car as well. He stared over at Margo with his bottom lip pulled between his teeth, "You're killing me, Margo" Isaac huffed out. Margo smirked and blew a kiss at him as she met him at the front of her car. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders pulling her into him and pressed a kiss to her forehead. Margo let out a giggle, "Let's go before I change my mind."

Right now it felt like they were in their own little world, no supernatural problems pushing on their shoulders, just them being careless teenagers in love. Margo's eyes widened at her thought, love, oh shit delete every thought about love.

Isaac dropped Margo off at her locker, "I'll see you after, Okay?" Isaac kissed her forehead again, he started to walk off but Margo grabbed his sweater and pulled him back towards her. Isaac turned to her with an eyebrow raised, "Don't do anything stupid!" Margo warned, she let go over his sweater and sent him a smile, "Have fun." Margo turned to her locker and began placing her things in her locker. Isaac rolled his eyes and made his way to the locker room, he was late all because of Margo, not that he minded though.

Lydia walked up to her best friends locker with a smile, "I'm surprised you don't look like a zombie figuring how late you got back to my house last night" Lydia hummed as she used the mirror in Margo's locker to fix her lipstick.

"Yeah sorry about that, trust me you'll learn that what Stiles wants Stiles gets," Margo remarked, Lydia's reply was an eye roll and a small laugh, "Are you happy your cars fixed?"