03 ↠ LARGE EVIL WEREWOLF

CHAPTER THREE: LARGE EVIL WEREWOLF

➴ ➵ ➶ ➴ ➵ ➶

Scott walked into room 215 and didn't see his curly haired friend in the hospital bed, but Margo sitting in a chair. He wouldn't have thought anything of it, just Margo sleeping if she didn't have blood on her forehead. "Margo," Scott shook her awake, it took him a few tries but she startled awake, "Why are you bleeding?"

"Because that werewolf bitch pushed me into the wall because I pepper sprayed her," Margo answered as she sat up, she realized she was in a chair. Margo knew she didn't land into the chair, "That bitch put me in a chair."

"Margo!" Scott exclaimed to get her attention, she wasn't making any sense. He didn't know if she dreamt this or if it actually happened, "Tell me what happened? Without using the words Werewolf Bitch."

"Some werewolf started drugging Isaac. Talia warned me so I knew she wasn't a good guy, and well I pepper sprayed her, and then she knocked me out," Margo explained as she stood up, she stumbled a bit and Scott grabbed her, "Let's go get Isaac come on." The two walked out of the room, once Scott thought Margo was steady and could walk fine by herself, he let go of her arm.

The two walked down the hallway and Scott stopped once he caught the eye of a man wheeling a wheelchair towards the elevator. Scott grabbed Margo's wrist and she looked at the man, they got into the elevator and he looked over his shoulder at the two teenagers.

He's a bad guy, and he has Isaac.

Margo looked over and saw Talia, "Scott, he's a bad guy," Margo told him. The man fully turned towards the two once he heard Margo's words, Scott's fangs and claws were out in a second and he growled at the large man. The large werewolf showed Scott his claws and the McCall boy raced towards him, "Scott!" The elevator door closed as soon as the boy jumped through them.

"Margo" Derek called as he walked towards her, her eyes widened. Now he's here? Where was he thirty minutes ago, this guys timing faltered on a thin line between perfect and terrible.

"Derek! Scott and Isaac are in an elevator with a large evil werewolf!" Margo told him, she noticed that the light signaling the floor the elevator was on the same floor, it hadn't moved up or down between floors. Margo ran over to the elevator, with Derek not far behind her, as Margo pressed the button to open the doors over and over again. The sound of loud thumps and growls rang through Margo and Derek's ears.

Margo groaned as she smacked her hand against the buttons and the door finally opened, "I'm an Alpha!" Margo heard the large man in scrubs growled. Just looking at his back, Margo knew this man was very intimidating the way he growled out each word sent a shiver of fear down her back.

Her eyes fell to Isaac and she made the move to her boyfriend, but Derek pulled her back by her forearm so she stood behind him. Derek's hands flew out to his side, Margo's eyes followed his hands and she spotted the sharp claws, Derek pulled his hand back and pierced the skin of the bad guys back with his claws. No one in the elevator seemed to notice the door open, Scott who was being held up in the air by the bad Alpha fell to the ground of the elevator with a thud. "So am I," Derek stated proudly, "Margo get out of the way!" He shouted back at the girl, she barely got a chance to move before the Alpha was thrown out of the elevator and he slid down the hallway groaning in pain the entire way.