Chapter 11

Bia P.O.V

After four months of dating this man everything seems right. He was a man and asked me to move in. His kids love me and always wanna see me. I'm 8 months pregnant, and so big. Mason is taking Jordan Lizzet Justice as his own. August reached out a few times, but after trying to hard, he gave up and just went back to the city and started working again. Some father he was supposed to be. Anyways Today Is MY BIRTHDAY!!!! Yup hitting that 23 years of age.

I wake up to a house smelling of so much food. Mason can cook, oh man he can cook. He said that if he wouldn't have became a doctor he would've became a chef. Every night he makes sure that he is home, cooking dinner. Last night he made some Honey Glazed Baked Chicken, Fried cornbread, BabyBack Ribs, Yellow Rice, etc..etc..etc.. Just damn he cooked and left me full.

"Good morning birthday girl." Mason says coming into the room and wrapping his arms around me.

"Good morning ugly. What's all the noise from downstairs?" I ask him.

"Well, Nessa is practicing her violin. Brianna is on her phone watching videos, and Ms. Grownup didn't come home last night." He says as he puts his head in the cuff of my neck and shoulder.

"Ugh dammit, I told her already." I sigh and he turns me around.

"Don't stress it baby, its your day today. Now come on and let's go get you something to eat."

"You know I hate it when you call me baby, especially since I'm 6 years younger than you."

"Well then, let's see if I could stop myself from growing and aging." He does some weird shit causing me to laugh. "Nope not happening now come on baby girl." He leads me downstairs.

"Mhmm remember I still ain't give you none, keep playing with me Dr. Mason and you'll have to castrate your blue balls off." I say laughing.

"Damn babe, why you gotta play like that??" He says making me and him a plate.

"Because you think I'm playing. Yeah I'm young but this.." I wave my hand over my area. "Is what controls you. Catch my drift?"

"Damn. Yes ma'am. Now tell me this." He says as he stands there and holds the plates.

"What?" I say as I take my plate from him.

"Can you truly go long without the D?" He says grabbing the syrup.

"Well I went years without sex buddy, after Aiden I ain't sleep with nobody else until August came along and played me." I say taking the syrup from him and wobbling to the couch.

"Yeah about him. He called, left a voicemail wishing you a happy birthday." He says as the girls run up and give me a hug and rub my stomach.

"Good morning my little doves. How are ya doing this fine day?"

They laugh and giggle. "Ms. Justice you are getting big." Brianna says.

"Yeah Ms. Justice it looks like you're ready to pop." Nessa adds.

"Well girls within the next month we will meet Jordan." I say.

"Did you hear me, Zenobia, I think you should talk to him." Mason say as he plops down next to me.

"I have nothing to say to him Mason."

"Well you are holding his child, you are still his baby mother. Stop being so stubborn and just call him back. Either way he has to be in the child's life. If he isn't he can take you to court for it." Mason says.

"Well looks like I'm going to court." I say as I look at the girls. "Hey you two help me up please." They laugh and help me up.

"I invited him to your birthday dinner tonight, he will be here later. Just him, nobody else. He doesn't like the sound of me being there sooo...I called into work tonight, I will only be here for an hour then I'll have to go to work." Mason says.