Chapter 2

August P.O.V

 My boy Trey hasn't really said anything. Its like, since last night he doesn't know any vocabulary. Yeah his heart is broken, he's just trying to get over it. I do remember last night he said to me. "Let'sgosomewherepeacefulonthewaterIhaveahouseoutthereIjustwannatakeabreakfromthislife." As I hit the blunt I simply replied "fosho. What in the hell was I thinking? Where in the hell is Angels City? How in the fuck does this nigga know about 'Angels City' anyways? ThisniggabetterhopeIlikethisplacebecauseifIdon'thecanfindpeacebyhimself .

      I finish packing my bags and I take them to the car. IswearIhateFerrari'syouhavetofighttogetthisbullshitluggageinI somehow manuvour the bags into the passager seat. I walk back in and make me a sandwich. MaybeIshouldtakealookatthis 'Angel'sCity'aniggawannaknowifitsreallyfilledwitAngel'sAndifsowouldtheywannasinI laugh a little and shake my head. Augustmyboyyouaretoofunny. I grab my laptop and type in the name. After a moment the results come back and I shake my head. Nearlyonly 4,000 peopleyou'rejokingrightaniggagonnagocrazymanI close my laptop and finish my sandwich.

      I check the time then I grab everything I need, I get in my car and I speed off to Trey house. I pull up into his long ass drive and drive down to his house. I walk in and look at him. Armoniouttheass.

"Sup bro" I say as i stand there.

He nods at me.

"Bro stop acting like a bitch and talk." I say.

He looks at me, then looks down at his laptop and starts typing.

I shake my head. "Oh yeah, 4,000 people man. Really? What the fuck is a Angel's City anyways?" I ask him.

"I wanna go see somebody, someone I haven't seen in years." He says as he continues on his laptop.

"Oh here we go, who is it?" I say as I plop on the couch and toss my feet up onto the table.

"One that table is 72,000 dollars, so feet off. And two her name is Amina. Amina Taylor." He says as he turns the laptop to face him. "I met her years ago when I got lost and drove through the town, I almost hit her dog with my old car."

Looking at the picture I laugh."so you almost hit her dog and instead of her cursing you out, you guys become friends?" I shake my head. "You definitely slept with her man."

"Yes I did, I actually took her virginity, but when I had to leave I never told her and I just left." He says.

"And your dumb bitch ass wanna go see her?" He nods and I shake my head. "Ok just tell me this"

"What?" He askes.

"Do you want a wooden or golden casket?" I say with a laugh and start flipping through the pictures. "Who is this fine as girl she taking a picture with?" I ask him with my eyebrow raised and pointing at her.