Chapter 7

August P.O.V

      Its been 5 days since Zenobia's incident with Justin. I swear Justin is lucky he's in jail. I've been calling Zenobia, texting, leaving voice mails and even going to her house. Every time I go over there her friend Nyala won't let me in. I just wanna talk to her, just wanna see her face.

      I walk along the beach until I get to her front porch. I quietly walk onto the porch and look through the screen door. Since I don't see anybody I quickly walk in and go straight up to her room. I knock on her door and her sweet voice rings in my ears.

"Who is it?" She asks.

"Its me August." As soon as I say that I hear a noise as if she was shuffling to her feet and the door opens slightly.

"Come in." She says.

    I walk in and look at her. She lays back down and pulls the covers onto her. I glance at her neck and see the bruises. I clench my teeth and push a smile onto my face. I sigh lightly and lean on her desk.

"How you feeling?" I ask.

"Fine." She says. "Now you care." She mumbles.

"Ma I've always cared, I've been worried out my mind for the past few days." I say.

"Yeah? So why are you just now coming to see me?" She asks as she sits up and looks at me.

"Yeah I really have, and its because you friend wouldn't let me within 25 feet of you. Shes acting like your damn body guard Zenobia and she a UFC fighter so I'm sorry I ain't want my ass handed to me by a girl." I say.

"You a big bad boy, why you ain't tell her to step aside. If you actually cared the way you say you do then you wouldn't of let her keep you away from me." She says.

"Man Zenobia, just stop it." I say as I take off my sweater and shoes and lay next to her.

"Stop what August? Huh!? Stop tryna figure out what the hell is on your mind?" She says.

I sigh and look at her. Then I sit up and kiss her. I place my hand on her face then break the kiss. I lift her head up and kiss around her neck lightly, trying my hardest, even though I know its not possible, to erase the bruises on her neck. In between the beats of my heart racing I finally stop. I look in her eyes and see she's close to breaking down.

"You know, even after the threats you've given to me. After the arguments and all that. I can't help but say Zenobia Kyre Justice, I am falling for you. When I came to the hospital and saw you laying there and looking at your neck now, I'm so close to breaking into tears. I should've been there to protect you, but I wasn't, but I promise you. That now, now I wanna make you my guh. And I will make sure that this, right here, won't happen again." I say as I Kiss her again.

     Out of nowhere tears fall from her eyes and she deepens the kiss. Again I feel the heat between us. She lays back without breaking the kiss and pulls me on top of her. She breaks the kiss and nods toward the door. I get up close it all the way and lock it. I walk back over to here and lay in between her legs.

"Just don't hurt me." She whispers as she places her hand on my face.

"Never." I say as we start kissing again.

      As we start pulling each other clothes off I leave kisses all over her body. Without me asking she starts kissing on my tattoos again. In between the low breaths I'm taking I stop her. I push her down lightly and I pull her underwear off. I look in her eyes and I begin to slide it slowly. She bites her bottom lip and let out a moan. I push all the way in and she gasps and arches her back into a perfect arch.

      For some reason at this moment, she was glowing. Each part of her body is sparkling. She is so tight, inside of her feels like home. I begin to move and she wraps her arms around me and moans lightly.

Bia P.O.V

     Feeling him enter the way he did felt so right. As he throbs inside me I feel myself getting hotter. He begins to speed up and I moan louder. I grip the sheets. He starts going deeper and I gasp. I arch my back again and moan his name. He smirks at it and leans down and whispers in my ear.

"That's not my name."

   I shake my head and he pounds at me. I jump back slightly and he pulls me down and laughs a little.

"I see you're not used to that." He begins to move again. "Well if you say it I will stop." He adds.

"I'm not saying it, you're name is August." I say while moaning.

He shakes his head and pounds me even harder again. "Say it!"

"Awe fuck!! DADDY!!" I shout.

"Good girl." He says as he pulls me down all the way and slides in as deep as he can go.

     I moan louder and he picks up the speed even more. My headboard starts banging against the wall. I gasp and yelp.

"Oh....shit....daaa...." He kisses me and picks up the speed even more.

    The paint on my wall starts chipping, and the headboard starts leaving a dent in the wall. I lose my breath and start gasping for air because of his deepness and pace. I grip his back and dig my nails deep into his back. He jerks sending a huge thrust into me and I scream.

"FUCK IM GONNA CUM!!!!" I cum and moments later he cums and we both fall onto the bed.

In between breaths he whispers into my ear. "I love you guh."

I gasp lightly and I look at him and say lightly. "I think I love you too..."