Chapter 21

Me Kia and Janessa were sitting in chipotle.I hadnt had none in a while and this shit was good as fuck I only had one more bite left and then I would be done.It felt good getting out the house.Trey had had me cooped up for a whol week.And it was like pulling tooth and nail when I first left the house by myslef.

"Yall ready?"I asked realizing that Kia and Janessa were both done with their bowls.

"Yeah girl we just waiting on you."Kia said

We grabbed our stuff and walked outside.Since my Car was totaled and beyond repair I was driving one of Trey's Cars. It was a black benz.

"Lets go to the mall yall I need some new clothes."

"Shoot dont we all."Janessa said

I turned on the radio and bumped Hail Mary by my baby got on the highway and we were there in 10 minutes.

The first place we went was Norstordorms. Yeah they was high as fuck shit but deserved to treat myself to something nice. Me KiA and Janessa spent hours trying on different clothes and shoes going in and out of different stores.

By the time we walked out of the mall we each had 5 bags.It was crucial trying to walk to the car.Just as I was about to open the car door my phone started ringing.I put my bags in the back seat and grabbed my phone I didnt look at the screen I just put it on speaker and sat it on the dashboard as I got settled in the car.

"Hello Is this Ms.Jada Young?" A female voice said

"Yes this is her."

"Good well Im calling from th Department of Paternity and Dna testing..."

"Dna testing?" I asked

"Yes about a week in a half ago you and a Mr. Denero were tested and Im calling to tell you that it is 99.9 percent positive that he is your father."

Kia gasped and Janessa just look confused.

"Wait can you say the name again?"

"Yes Mr.Dennis Denero of ManChester drive would you like the results mailed to you also because he should have recieved them today."

"Yes please and thank you."I said lost.

"What was that lady talking about?"Kia asked

"I really dont know how could Jasons father be my dad that would make Jason my brother and when did I get a dna test."We were all silent for a moment and then Janessa finally spoke.

"Wait remember when we came to see you at the hospital and he ran after the doctor."

"But I thought he just had a general question for him. This shit is just blowing my mind like.."

I started up the car and started to drive home.We were all quiet except for music playing.

Before we got I the car I stopped Janessa and Kia. "Do me a favor yall?"

"What?'

"Dont mention this to anybody yet okay."

"Alright"

I was in my room chilling when Trey called.

"Hey baby."

"Hey.How was your day?"

"Intersesting."I said slightly laughing.

"What happened?"

"Oh nothing important."

"You Sure?"

"Yeah'

"Alright well the reason I was calling you was becausue I wanted to see if you wanted to go somewhere tonight.Teyanna is back in town and she said she wants to see you."