Chapter 39

Jada P.O.V

I couldnt help but laugh as Janessa told me the story about how and Aaron met.I actually had forgot to mention him to her.Oops my bad.

Me and Trey are walking around near the boardwalk.We been chilling all day.Its hot and I was bored in the house. I have on my swimming suit with a wrap around skirt.All day people have been walking up to us commenting on how cute me and Trey look and how im so much prettier than the pictures they've seen of me.Thanks I guess.

I was eating a spoon full of my frozen yogurt when Trey's phone started ringing.

"Arent you going to answered that?" I said getting annoyed.His phone has been ringing all day.They act like they cant do nothing without him.I know its his buisness and music but dang cant he get a day off.

"I can call them back later."

"Naw gone head it must be important if they keep calling you."

He sighed and answered.

I tried not to listen but I could tell from his end of the conversation that they needed him somewhere.After about a minute he got off the phone.

"Dang bae I'm sorry they need me at the studio. I can drop you off at home if you want."

"Im good I'll go with you."

"I dont know how long im gone be there so are you sure."

"Obviously I know how long it take you in the studio.I wouldnt have said I was going if I wasnt prepared for how long you was gone stay.Damn do you not want me there?" I said getting agitated. Dang why was I being so mean He just asked a simple question. But I cant help it.Its like I just get so agitated so quickly. I know its my hormones. I hope Trey understand.

Trey laughed.

"Jada chill I'd love for you to be there to watch me work.I just dont want you to be uncomfortable It may be some people that you dont get along with there."

"Its alright. And Im sorry for snapping."

"Its cool I know what the problem is."

"And what is that?"

Trey started smiling

"I aint put it down in a minute.Why aint you say nothing."

"shut and lets go." I said laughing

It didnt take long for us to get to the studio.It was a couple of people already there. They seemed happy to see me.And everybody had they turn in touching my belly.

I was happy to see Cordell who I hadnt seen in a while.As usual he was always his goofy self.

"Whats up Jada?" He said giving me a hug

"Nothing what about you? And you Janessa in town."

"Oh forreal. I actually havent talked to her in a minute. Im defenitly gone call her.

"cool." I said sitting Down and eating a bag a chips I've been eating all day and I'm still hungry.

It wasn't long before Trey and everybody started working on music.So I grabbed my laptop.Good thing I brought it.

I was in the zone on my laptop doing work until I heard Trey start singing.I hadnt heard him sing for a while.It was nice hearing him.I guess the babies liked it to because I could feel one of them move.When I first felt that feeling it was so weird.It was like little butterflies followed there movement with in my stomach.Though they havent kicked yet.

Trey was booth but was staring directly at me as he started singing

Aye, how was your day baby?... Okay!