Chapter 10

S/o DarniseModelesqueBai for one of the lines in this Chapter and for going to my dream college. Im applying this year hopefully I get in #Hu17

"Admit It" Janessa said standing in front of me and Trey

"Were Just friends" we both said in unison

"Not the way that yall were all over each other the other day."

"Janessa we were drunk!" I said

"Dont Blame it on the Achohol!"

I had enough Janessa just wouldnt believe that me and Trey were strictly friends after she seen us kissing a couple days ago.This was her last plea to get us to confess before she went back home to virginia.But me and Tret had talked but although we both agreed that we were attracted to each other the achohol was a key factor of what happened.We also didnt want to complicate our frienship with sex,Especially with me going on tour with him, the tour was only going to last for like two or 3 months so it wouldnt be long. We were leaving in a few days so I was still getting things prepared.Even Though Janessa was going back home when we came back through virginia on the bus we would pick her up and she would continue the rest of the tour with us.

"Girl"I said smiling and getting of the couch and grabbing my keys

"Your going to be late" Trey said finishing my sentence

"Right." I said as Trey grabbed Jannessa's bags and walked them to the car with us. I was going to take Janessa to the airport while Trey was going to "go handle some buisness" his words not mine.

Me and Janessa got to the airport in no time and soon we were at the door for her to board her plane.

"Omg god im going to miss you." She said hugging me

"Im going to miss you to but just remember were going to see each other in like 2 weeks so dont worry." I said trying not to get emotional

The airport intercom announced that this was the last call for passengers to board thier planes.

"Alright I gotta sis." We hugged for a little while longer and then she turned and walked through the door.

--------------------------------------

Before I knew it I was boarding a plane and I was scared as hell. We had got everything settled with Kia so that she would be living in my apartment while I was gone and she was more than happy.

Me and Trey were walking side by side to the last detector before we got on the plane. He was on his phone talking to the record company. Trey walked through security first but I stopped. He was walking at first but realized I wasnt next to him and turned around.

"Whats going on Jada?"

"Im Nervous" I said

"Let me call you back" he said to the person he was on the phone with.

"Come on Jada. You no I got you."

"I know but I hate planes I understand but we gotta get on."Trey walked back to where I was and grabbed my hand as he slowly walked with me through the door.

"You know your safe with me and I wont let anything happen to you." He said as we walked to first class and found our seats.

"I know." I said looking a little unsure

"This going to be fun. I used to be tripping off of getting on planes but then I got over it."

"How is that?"

"I had somebody that I knew who loved me with me."

Did Trey just say he loved me?

As the plane took off Trey talked to me the whole time.Before I knew it he had me looking out the window.

It was a beautiful view.

SOO Hey you guys sorry I havent updated just been a little busy with school. I also Know this update is kind of short and a little boring but Im going to update tommorow and I will make sure its long and intresting .Comment and Vote!! :))